• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'd probably wait a few years before saying the Myers trade was good or bad… Shields has been good but that one is going to take years to declare a winner.

osick87

Community Liaison
Giancarlo Stanton getting plunked

gag.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I believe it was the first guy he hit all year. Stanton turned his head right into the pitch too. It was ugly. Hope he is OK but I don't get he turned his head INTO the pitch.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I mean it's just whatever his instinct was. I don't think he thought about it.

Throwing at someone's head for two consecutive pitches isn't because he sucks :laughing: that's intentional.

Renegade

Charge on!

Throwing at someone's head for two consecutive pitches isn't because he sucks :laughing: that's intentional.

No one's throwing at Reed Johnson. At worst, Fiers was probably shaky. His reaction to hitting Stanton looked genuine.

Gooksta

He pitches up in the zone to get people to chase neither were intentional

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
So despite their 5th straight losing season and one of the smaller stadiums in MLB the Cubs are 9th in attendance and will finish at about 2.7 million for the season.

S

Sink

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...t-overturned-truck-assist-victims-crash-scene

Baltimore Orioles suspended slugger Chris Davis was one of several people who lifted an overturned truck to help accident victims Monday afternoon, a witness at the scene told MASNSports.com.
According to the firsthand account given to the website, Davis waved people over to help him lift what was described as a heavy pickup truck in order to unpin a man who was trapped underneath.

Apparently those amphetamines paid off after all.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Last night was the 10th time the Braves have watched a visiting team celebrate a playoff victory or postseason-clinching win since moving to Turner Field in 1997.

Gooksta

J Baez with 74 K in 166 AB :laughing:
He is following his trend he has had at every level.. but he will be a high strikeout guy regardless

Struggles. Adjusts.. then dominates

He has the highest ceiling of all the cub prospects... Also the highest bust potential

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just found out our local AAA team is now the affiliate of the A's. They are also getting a brand new stadium downtown next season. I might have to look into some partial season ticket packages.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Just found out our local AAA team is now the affiliate of the A's. They are also getting a brand new stadium downtown next season. I might have to look into some partial season ticket packages.
My buddy at the county says its 500 yards from his office

Bdub

Last night was the 10th time the Braves have watched a visiting team celebrate a playoff victory or postseason-clinching win since moving to Turner Field in 1997.
How many times for the Cubs in the last 100 years?

98?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
My buddy at the county says its 500 yards from his office
It's gonna be awesome. We have had such a shitty minor league stadium for the last 25 years. They are building it right on the spot of the original stadium from 100 years ago.