• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

osick87

Community Liaison
cropped_balk-off.gif

worst2first

I have just about lost all interest in the Rangers and therefore baseball in general this year. It's time to trade some guys (anyone looking for middle infield help?) and rebuild for next year.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I don't know what is better: The catcher with the "WTF" reaction or the hitter acting like he just hit a walk-off homer...

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Today the wheel of "which Phils reliever blew the game" stopped on Jake Diekman. I guess Papelbum couldn't be bothered to pitch the 9th inning of a tie game.

osick87

Community Liaison
Fat Joe's slimmed down.

Most of those people are doing the Edwin Encarncion. I think he's up to 5 or 6 this year.

Gooksta

@Larry Fitzgerald. it is diff from yr to yr. I believe late June is what teams typically expect.

josh Hamilton set to make his debut for the AAA SALT LAKE BEES TONIGHT......

late scratch. lmao

Bdub

This week has been good for Bees fans. Got to see someone get their ear bit off and now Hamilton.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Pedro Grifol makes. Royals hot dumpster fire. Neddy poo is the match, Dayton Moore is the fuel of that fire, and David glass is the fire starter. All of em need to be gone. Team is fucking frustrating to watch and or listen to.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Junior Lake was the victim of our merciless "tuck ur shirt in" chant on Friday. He'll probably retire this week, just watch.

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
Junior Lake was the victim of our merciless "tuck ur shirt in" chant on Friday. He'll probably retire this week, just watch.
So we were sitting in the same area Friday night and didn't know it? I also asked him why his last name isn't Lago.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I am more of a shells dropper, but I can't say it hasn't happened before. We were nine rows up, so I doubt it was us. Next time, doe...

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Love love love the Encarnacion parrot gif. He has more home runs than the entire KC team combined. Matter of fact, KC on pace for 78 for the entire season. Must be shooting estrogen in their system.

and Whaddaya ya know, they blew another one yesterday. Be royal? More like be fucked.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Love love love the Encarnacion parrot gif. He has more home runs than the entire KC team combined. Matter of fact, KC on pace for 78 for the entire season. Must be shooting estrogen in their system.

and Whaddaya ya know, they blew another one yesterday. Be royal? More like be fucked.
Moar like be buttfucked Jew

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Red Sox 6, Braves 6 in the 6th inning and a delay.

Need any more proof those two franchises are evil?

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Des Moines, IA - SS Javier Baez was named the Pacific Coast League's Player of the Week for the week of May 19-25. Baez is the first Cubs position player to win this award since Welington Castillo, June 13-19, 2011.
Baez hit .400 (12-for-30) with six doubles, while tying for the PCL lead with three homers and eight RBI. The Cubs slugger belted his second career grand slam in the fifth inning of a Cubs' 7-3 win Sunday afternoon. His first was last year on June 18 while playing for single-A Daytona. It was the Cubs' first grand slam since Donnie Murphy hit one last season on June 15. The four RBI Baez had in the game were his season-high, and his six multi-RBI games on year are a team-high.
The 21-year-old is on a season-best 10-game hitting streak. He's batting .390 with six doubles, four home runs, 11 RBI, and nine runs scored during the stretch, raising his average from .142 to .211. His streak is the second longest of his career. He also had a 10-game hitting streak from May 14-24, last season with Daytona. His career-best is a 16-game streak from July 14-21, 2012 with single-A Peoria.