• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Chelski - Sheep Shaggers in an early battle for top of the table in 2 weeks.

GRQDBPs.gif

bruin

City deserved that today. Worst league performance under Pellegrini? Could be said.

League crown isn't won in August. Bring on Falcao.

worst2first

Villa started strong against Hull and leads 2-0 thanks to goals from Agbonlahor and Weimann. This is the best they've looked so far. Guzan landed awkwardly close to half time but seems like he's going to be okay.

tab10

Starting lineup against Lester.

Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Alexis, Sanogo

worst2first

Hull woke up in the second half and Villa hasn't looked as sharp. Jelavic headed in a goal. Hopefully Villa can hang on. Grealish has been trolling Hull players and it's been hilarious to watch. They close in thinking they can get an easy take away from him. He's drawn four fouls, three of them yellow cards.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lamela is a puny rent boy.

Did Gibbs hurt himself again?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those low socks look so ridiculous

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sanogo and his awful touch somehow work a goal

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Take kos out now. He couldn't even jump for that

chibob

How many chances does Sanogo want?!

Also this game has been end to end and considering Arsenals best strength is their midfield, they've been non existent defensively.

They need to start trying to control this game more.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They need a real defensive midfielder, but sporting wanted something laughable for carvalho

chibob

Yeh, the the DM position seems like a must need in the Prem these days.

Must be other players you could go in for.

Chase

Yeh, the the DM position seems like a must need in the Prem these days.

Must be other players you could go in for.

Tomorrow's deadline day will be fun. I thought Carvalho could be had for $24 million squigglies. Not too bad. Would probably want him over Vidal.

Chicharito rumored to be going on loan to Real Madrid :laughing:

WingedHelmet

Just finished watching Liverpool/Spurs. Gerrard awful again, probably worse than at City. Also, I don't understand why Liverpool's defenders are such shit. The only chances Spurs had all game were due to GLARING mistakes by the CB partnership. Agger must have basically been an amputee not have gotten a chance.

Liked Balotelli when he wasn't trying to go one on four, and loved Sterling (obviously) and Henderson. Moreno's goal was pretty dirty too.

Rodgers is going to have to start Markovic one of these days; guy is too good for only 30 minutes.

chibob

Just finished watching Liverpool/Spurs. Gerrard awful again, probably worse than at City. Also, I don't understand why Liverpool's defenders are such shit. The only chances Spurs had all game were due to GLARING mistakes by the CB partnership. Agger must have basically been an amputee not have gotten a chance.

Liked Balotelli when he wasn't trying to go one on four, and loved Sterling (obviously) and Henderson. Moreno's goal was pretty dirty too.

Rodgers is going to have to start Markovic one of these days; guy is too good for only 30 minutes.

Lovren is on the wrong side, hes still getting used to it.

chibob

6 million squiggles*

And Wenger is spending deadline day in Italy refereeing a charity football match

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't know about Falcao. 28 and coming off the back of serious injury. I would pay serious money for the Porto version. Arsenal are fucked, because Wenger is stubborn, but we're not as fucked as Vanchester.

NML

I've read 20m, 12m, and 6m (from Robert) for his loan fee, so who knows. Either way, I don't think what ManU was missing is an injury prone striker.

Haven't seen Arsenal play yet, but top four still looks like them, Pool, City, and Chelsea.

Chase

Balague says it's a loan deal for 6 million squigglies with the option to buy after next season. Better than buying him now with his shitty legs. And there's been speculation that RVP needs surgery and will be out for months. Falcao's agents claim it's a 4 year deal and no loan.

But yeah, not signing another CM (Carvalho, even De Jong until Strootman is fit in January) or a CB is just mental.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Balague says it's a loan deal for 6 million squigglies with the option to buy after next season. Better than buying him now with his shitty legs. And there's been speculation that RVP needs surgery and will be out for months. Falcao's agents claim it's a 4 year deal and no loan.

But yeah, not signing another CM (Carvalho, even De Jong until Strootman is fit in January) or a CB is just mental.
I would fucking wet myself if they've just signed a 28 year old with injury problems to a four year deal, when they shouldn't really even need a goal scorer. At this rate, they're going to blow the Chevy and Adidas money, without breaking into the top four...