• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 NBA Thread pelican and okc bitches

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
To be fair, Williams career ended because of an accident. He was an idiot in first place but still, don't know what kinda pro he would've been has he not gotten injured

Probably a bench player on a good team. Small guard that wasn't that quick or strong.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hinrich is a faggot. Every screen he sets he shoves like some kind of mma move and they never call it

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Officiating is so goddamn all over the place down the stretch here. It's making me agree with Jeff Van Gundy, for phuq sake

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Dannit that woulda been fun to keep going into OT.

chris Broussard getting brushed off at the end of the interview with pierce was hilarious.

Tailback U

Warriors are just playing sloppy and not shooting well. The fact that they have no low post game is definitely a huge factor and Klay Thompson looks like a deer in headlights.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
His dad is a huge erzz apologist so I hope all the bad things happen to him an no one else

Tailback U

i love Rose but Noah talking shit after Lebron posterizing him makes me kinda root for the cavs.

like shutup noah you're falling apart and will be out of the league in a few years.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Durant and Russ got dat clutch gene.

Know how I know lebron is still the best player in the last 25 years and Durant and Russ, and whoever else people love to say are better, aren't even close to him? Literally nobody from media to other players or former players criticizes them for not winning or getting hurt all the time.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Warriors are just playing sloppy and not shooting well. The fact that they have no low post game is definitely a huge factor and Klay Thompson looks like a deer in headlights.
Defensively, they've done a really good job on Gasol and OK on Z Bo. It's just the second chance points that are killing them.

I thought they'd win the series in 5 because they'd score too much and have too many runs for the Grizz. That Memphis (especially without Conley 100%) wouldn't be able to slow them down enough. But I give lots of credit to Memphis, a slow it down grind it out series is the worst thing to happen to the Warriors. The Warriors have also given away so many dumb baskets off turnovers. They haven't shot that well, part of that has to do with Memphis but they've just committed dumb turnovers which is the bigger problem right now.

Tailback U

Defensively, they've done a really good job on Gasol and OK on Z Bo. It's just the second chance points that are killing them.

I thought they'd win the series in 5 because they'd score too much and have too many runs for the Grizz. That Memphis (especially without Conley 100%) wouldn't be able to slow them down enough. But I give lots of credit to Memphis, a slow it down grind it out series is the worst thing to happen to the Warriors. The Warriors have also given away so many dumb baskets off turnovers. They haven't shot that well, part of that has to do with Memphis but they've just committed dumb turnovers which is the bigger problem right now.

Yeah way too many turnovers and forced plays. They are also standing around and dribbling too much. Kerr needs to get them moving again instead of just watching the ball waiting around for someone to make an individual effort.

Randolph is such a beast though. Warriors have played great D on him and he just continues to make tough shots. Great feet and touch for such a brute. Reminds me of Barkley.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah way too many turnovers and forced plays. They are also standing around and dribbling too much. Kerr needs to get them moving again instead of just watching the ball waiting around for someone to make an individual effort.

Randolph is such a beast though. Warriors have played great D on him and he just continues to make tough shots. Great feet and touch for such a brute. Reminds me of Barkley.
And other than Green (especially with Speights out), they have no one who can slow him down 1 on 1. Ezeli got embarrassed. Bogut can't really get away from the basket against him. Lee is finished.

Also :laughing::laughing::laughing: at David Blatt trying to call a TO at the end of the game without any left. What a disaster he is.

And Blatt wanted LBJ to take the ball out at the end... what the hell. Is he trying to get fired?

Last edited:

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If there's any fanbase that knows excellence when they see it, its Tennessee fans...Same # of NFL'ers picked this year as my alma mater, which hasn't fielded a football team in 45 years

MiamiU26

Houston got no heart! They are just bitch made and after all those fouls they are getting their ass handed to them!