• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Sweet tifo from the Legia fans:

qOIXqvx.png
Hey look! Michel Platini as Napoleon!

worst2first

How has no one brought up Sociedad beating RM 4-2?
I watched this match last night and it was incredible. I can't remember the last time I saw a sporting event with such a dramatic turnaround. It looked like a RM blowout for sure for the first part of the match.

NML

So what was the point of that big spending spree last year for Monaco? Gonna sell the team next summer and pocket ~80m or so? Can't see them competiting the CL now.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That fake shot dummy is fucking sick

Snorky's Shame

Not too sad that Gus is gone, but US needs to create its own announcers eventually, not using British commentators all the time.

Unfortunately, by looking at MLS broadcasts, the pickings are slim. I like Brian Dunseth, Glenn Davis, Dave Johnson and Shep Messing. JP would be good too, but I don't how long he'll be announcing.

chibob

I rarely watch foreign commentated games unless I'm streaming it but for me, the most annoying thing is the use of wrong terminology, for me.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I was watching a college match over the weekend and the color guy dropped "double pivot and trequartisa" in a two minute span. Fucking hipster.

DanishDonut0

1860 fans are awesome. The people who actually watch soccer in Munich support them over Bayern. Don't think I met a single Bayern fan for the few days I was there and was actually invited to an 1860 preseason game. I happened to be in town for Bayern's treble parade and there was a massive crowd of 1860 fans chanting, throwing flares and getting directed away by police. Snagged a couple pictures and videos before the police confronted me

1375638_10202260474051299_1346512859_n.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
25 minutes in and Arsenal look terrible.
Yep. I was just about to post that Arsenal look terrible, and that thankfully, although they've had the better of the game, Dortmund are a shadow of their previous versions.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm working from home and don't even want to watch