• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Las Palmas rush the field, Cordoba scores in the 93rd minute to win promotion to La Liga. Get Beardowned.

Snorky's Shame

Cordoba can thank Barcelona B for their promotion. They finished 7th but only got in the playoff because Barcelona B finished 3rd but cannot play in the promotion playoff.

They have last in La Liga written all over them.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Claudio Bravo confirmed to Barca. So that's now ter Stegen, Bravo, Rafinha, Rakitic, and Deulofeu coming in so far. Guessing a CB is in the works too.

Snorky's Shame

Claudio Bravo confirmed to Barca. So that's now ter Stegen, Bravo, Rafinha, Rakitic, and Deulofeu coming in so far. Guessing a CB is in the works too.

Lol.

Please kill me, it's going to be Mascherano and Pique as the starting pair again.

Congrats Madrid on your La Liga title.

NML

Qualifying rounds of UCL and UEL are underway

Currently, no Americans in the champs league (unless you count Arsenal), but Sasha might be moving to Oly in Greece :thumbsup: Plus I'd bet Jones signs with a UCL team, or a mid-table team in Germany/Ingerland

For Europa, we gots:
Rosenborg - Mix
Molde - Gatt (injured), Spencer (loan), Horvath

And that's it. Still some moves to be made, I'm sure, but setting up for a very quiet CL/EL for Americans.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bart Scott for Ajax to end up in Pot 3 and getting drawn into a group with Real Madrid and PSG. :thumbsup:

sois

FIFA made me like UCD, they're the Trinity Bible of soccer it looks like. They are not in the champions league. :(

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That or the Vidal deal is done since he said he would resign should he get sold. Either way this was out of left field.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I wouldn't listen to any of that kind of talk from Italy. Remember when that Napoli owner said he wouldn't sell Hamsik or Cavani for less than 100m euro? lol

Snorky's Shame

Tello to Porto on a two-year loan.

Another La Masia product bites the dust.

Also Keylor Navas to Madrid. Good bye Diego Lopez.

Also Toni Kroos looks headed to Madrid, possibly freeing Khedira to Arsenal.

Madrid going heavy on tourney buys.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kroos to Madrid confirmed, Hames to follow shortly after. $107mm, is what I'm hearing for Hames. Best 1-year profit ever for Monaco?

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
Is Real gonna sell Isco or is he be forever relegated to the bench?

Also Morata to Jove according to Di Marzio. I'd assume this means Real will buy a striker unless they're fine with only having two natural strikers.

Chase

Hai-Mez jerseys already on sale in a Madrid team store. Let's call him Isco Jr.

Bs_wW2uIQAAOaDF.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm trying to get a Hertha jersey to troll Travis, and I plan on picking them as my Bundesliga team and attempting to follow them even though they kinda suck. None of the China sites seem to have any. Plz to help

Snorky's Shame

Subside would usually have Hertha shirts.

If you don't need the current shirt, ebay or classicfootballshirts.com are decent places. The latter is where I got my 99-00 Hertha home shirt

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I kind of like the one from the past few years with the DB on it.

Snorky's Shame

Bye Bojan

He's been gone for two years.

Rather would have spent the Mathieu money on Balanta (River Plate). Much younger and a higher ceiling. Need to get Marquinhos and Cuadrado now. If Pique could be trusted to be an anchor for Barcelona's defense, I doubt Barcelona gets Mathieu.

My guess at Barcelona's line up:

GK: ter Stegen
LB: Jordi Alba
CB: Pique
CB: Mathieu/Bartra/Marquinhos
RB: Dani Alves/Cuadrado
DM: Busquets/Mascherano
CM: Iniesta
CM: Xavi/Rakitic/Busquets
AM: Messi
ST: Neymar
ST: Suarez/Pedro