• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2013-14 Premier League

chibob

I think we were being too logical in our analysis. Obviously corches don't think that way

Logical in what sense?

Do you really think a manager at Arsenal would get £150 transfer kitty to spend? HAHAHAHA

Plus they also need to sign some key players, a striker for one. Podolski is leaving, and Giroud cant perform against big clubs.

chibob

I honestly don't get why you fire Moyes. I guess to please stubborn fans like Chase?

@Karl Hungus why would Lukaku definitely not stay with Chelsea? He fills their one clear need.

Obviously Norwich are Norwich, but the team proved today that the issue wasnt with the players, it was with the manager.

Moyes couldnt change his tactics to win games, Ryan Giggs changed his tactics at half time and we scored three. He made a substitution who scored within three minutes of being on the pitch. Moyes wasnt/isnt a good manager.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Logical in what sense?

Do you really think a manager at Arsenal would get £150 transfer kitty to spend? HAHAHAHA

Plus they also need to sign some key players, a striker for one. Podolski is leaving, and Giroud cant perform against big clubs.

Not necessarily about arsenal but just that manu isn't a great job right now. Plus I was going off chase where he said expectations would be lowered to top 4 while saying they need a complete overhaul. If that is truly the case then whoever takes the job will be gone this time next year if not sooner

chibob

ManU also need to freshen the youth system. Who was the last great player to come through?

maxresdefault.jpg

chibob

Not necessarily about arsenal but just that manu isn't a great job right now. Plus I was going off chase where he said expectations would be lowered to top 4 while saying they need a complete overhaul. If that is truly the case then whoever takes the job will be gone this time next year if not sooner

Expectations definitely wouldnt be lowered.

If we bring in a manager with pedigree ie someone who has won major competitions and been at the height of World football, like Van Gaal, then the expectation will be a title challenge.

Plus if he spends £150 million then thats enough to be a contender again.

chibob

I have no concept of Oklahoma but id probably put Anfield on par with those places in Detroit that look like Chernobyl.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
@chibob makes me hope that ManU will be the next Leeds.

Arsenal can probably get into the top 4 with one more win. Two more now clinches it. If they get that and win the FA Cup, would be great. I lean towards wanting Wenger to stay right now, but I wouldn't be too mad if he leaves if they do that.

chibob

This concept of the premier league which you lot clutch to is so strange, and only exists within this thread.

United to finish outside the top four next season?
No coach wanting the job?

You lot are crazy, but in your collective crazy Im apparently the ones whose wrong?! I feel like a scientist arguing with a bunch of creationists.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
This concept of the premier league which you lot clutch to is so strange, and only exists within this thread.

United to finish outside the top four next season?
No coach wanting the job?

You lot are crazy, but in your collective crazy Im apparently the ones whose wrong?! I feel like a scientist arguing with a bunch of creationists.
We're not creationists. We're Utopians. Big difference.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Liverpool are really frustrating right now. Stop trying to pass through Chelsea. Go around them for a change. I know that's not really their game, but it's not working. Their best chances have been Gerrard shots from outside the penalty area. Which might work but unless you can stretch Chelsea horizontally, the shots will just be blocked.

WingedHelmet

Sturridge might have touched the ball three times. He clearly wasn't fit. And Suarez's semi-poor form over the past month blew up today. He was not good at all; poor first touch nearly every time he touched it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, well, this is now getting interesting. How huge is that Everton - Man City game next weekend?

WingedHelmet

Really can't see an Everton team with nothing to play for and without both starting CBs taking anything from City.

Also, despite hating Chelsea, I love Mourinho.

Rob's FSU

I have no clue how City intends to replace Yaya when he leaves.

Billions in oil money make anything possible. FFP can and will eat a bag of oily dicks.

Really can't see an Everton team with nothing to play for and without both starting CBs taking anything from City.

Also, despite hating Chelsea, I love Mourinho.

Yep, "nothing to play for" is exactly how I'd describe Champions League football, too.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Watching Liverpool-Chelsea was like watching the USMNT play some shitty Caribbean side except the shitty Caribbean side scored. :laughing:

Chase

This epitomizes every Liverpool fan. And when I say every, I mean every.

All of them, helmet, all of them. Am I being clear? All of them!

Do you frequent RedCafe? Their Liverpool trolling today has been insane.