• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2013-14 Premier League

chibob

BmPRbJYCcAAavep.jpg

dirt

Trolltalitarian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

trying to watch the dubs game, but chibob making that totally impossible

/sarcasm

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I've seen some even better Gerrard photoshops, but chickens, hatch.

I feel for Pool, especially cuz "captain making an uncanny mistake" is exactly how we lost to them. But damn, Mou is a smart manager. If he was Greek I'd hate him, but he really knows how to play to win. Not much innovate analysis there, but it is what it is.

Speaking of counting things, City are far from guaranteed anything. Even if they beat Everton I'll still be leery about Villa and West Ham (Especially the latter because the last game of the season can always be a lackluster affair in terms of performance). No celebrating until the season is over. Everton will be tough, that's for sure. We need all 3 points, not just 1, which makes all the difference. Also have to add in the fact that City are facing fixture congestion on a harder schedule since Villla is a make up game.

But I'll be damned if I won't go full crazy if this comes down to the last day in dramatic fashion yet again.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ashley Cole's neckbeard is actually longer than the beard on his chin. Like he trimmed the upper part to get this look on purpose.

NML

the hate for liverpool is strong in this thread

I suppose you can't do much but mock from 7th place.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenal with the Stoke-esque goal to go up 1-0! Woo!

I think if Arsenal get this win today, they'll be in the top 4 at the end of the year. I think Man City will beat Everton, and that will seal 4th for Arsenal.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He did it again, and then the RA missed Ozil standing behind Krul and only in front of 1 defender :laughing:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's actually AR, but whatever :laughing: Yeah, that was very offside. Ozil is having a pretty good game so far though.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
No, I know what you meant. In the rules it's Assistant Referee. I was just busting your balls. It seemed like you were going out of the way to not incorrectly call him a linesman, but still got it technically wrong. Again, just busting your balls. I don't really care what you call him.

chibob

the hate for liverpool is strong in this thread

I suppose you can't do much but mock from 7th place.

Another example of how out of the loop you lot are.

The British tabloids have been having a love affair with Liverpool for most of the season, going as far as producing article with such title as 'the ten reasons everyone wants to see Liverpool win the Premier League' and 'Why everyone loves Liverpool' when in fact the truth; Liverpool are probably one of the most hated teams in English football. (yes more hated than Man Utd) thats mainly because people in the UK 'fucking hate scousers'.

Also a brief history question for NML and Yankee, guys who clearly got into the Premier League this season; where did Liverpool finish last season?

NML

Sorry I don't read enough british tabloids for ur liking :laughing:

Obviously I know where Liverpool finished last season - but I wasn't in here mocking United when they slipped up on their way to the title. Sorry ur panties are in such a wad that you felt the need to do so.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Poor, poor Tim Krul. He's been left to dry by his defense all game long. Arsenal could easily be winning 5-0 instead of 3-0. Ozil had a great game.

chibob

Sorry I don't read enough british tabloids for ur liking :laughing:

Obviously I know where Liverpool finished last season - but I wasn't in here mocking United when they slipped up on their way to the title. Sorry ur panties are in such a wad that you felt the need to do so.

Panties in such a wad I felt the need to do so? You better take that shit back to grade school.

Its not just the british tabloids, I dont think you read enough of anything when its comes to football. Its all about getting every perspective, not just listening to what commentators say on ESPN.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't know about you guys, but I get all of my information from the commentators at ESPN who can't even pronounce Gerrard's name correctly.

NML

Yeah man, I'm definitely just not plugged in enough to football to know what's going on. Lucky, I've got level headed :england:to keep me in line.

I'm pretty sure the only defense you have to the garbage you post in this thread is "you guys just listen to ESPN." ninja please, literally all I do is watch and read games. I just got done watching Fulham and Hull - please tell me moar about how I only listen to commentators.

chibob

Yeah man, I'm definitely just not plugged in enough to football to know what's going on. Lucky, I've got level headed :england:to keep me in line.

I'm pretty sure the only defense you have to the garbage you post in this thread is "you guys just listen to ESPN." ninja please, literally all I do is watch and read games. I just got done watching Fulham and Hull - please tell me moar about how I only listen to commentators.

Garbage? Come on dude, admit you dont have a clue.

NML

Garbage? Come on dude, admit you dont have a clue.

wat

Assuming you have a job and any type of social life, you don't watch or read as much football as me. It's statistically impossible.

Like I said, please tell me moar about how I only listen to ESPN commentators. I'm not even sure who they are :laughing: Stevie Nicol, I guess?

chibob

wat

Assuming you have a job and any type of social life, you don't watch or read as much football as me. It's statistically impossible.

Like I said, please tell me moar about how I only listen to ESPN commentators. I'm not even sure who they are :laughing: Stevie Nicol, I guess?

I dont know, possibly something I read

Listening on my trip; announcers have said both were penalties, little debate from ManU. That true?

NML

I do appreciate you referencing a game where ManU got raped at home by the rumbling, bumbling, stumbling Liverpool

3-0

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So, anyway, back to the Premier League ... Arsenal likely sewed up 4th with this win. Hooray!

chibob

Shit commentary is something just limited to the US. 5live, talksport, its all shite.

Best way to watch a game is either live or with the volume turned down, or some will give you the option of just the crowd.

Commentary serves and post game analysis only serves to give you one persons or a couple persons impression of the game.

The amount of games iv been to in person and a player has played well for him to be only be given a 6 or lower in the papers write up the next day.

All football punditry is flawed, even my own, but at least I came to my own conclusions rather from my own interpretation that regurgitating some shit you were spoon fed.

chibob

I do appreciate you referencing a game where ManU got raped at home by the rumbling, bumbling, stumbling Liverpool

3-0

Nice. Im pretty sure you were calling me out for being petty earlier with my mocking of Steven Gerrard, no youre posting results to get one over.

Well played, Sir, well played...