• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2013-14 Premier League

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
ku-xlarge.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Did anyone notice at the Sunderland Department of Transportation that they were missing 11 traffic cones?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Hopefully he's only out for a week or two. I can't handle more of having two number 9s up top (If Dzeko is even good enough to be considered a number 9)

Larry Fitzgerald

I still don't know how in the hell that goal went in for Chelsea, but I'll take it. Looks like Tim Howard overreacted on the ball and knocked it in himself.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I still don't know how in the hell that goal went in for Chelsea, but I'll take it. Looks like Tim Howard overreacted on the ball and knocked it in himself.

Howard had a really good game, too.

I don't blame him for being a little flat footed on the goal. Terry's spikes flying at me would startle me, also.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is Snodgrass struggling away at Norwich? He's more useful than Ashley Young as far as wingers go

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This Stoke-Arsenal game is really bad. Yikes. The vast majority of the game is Arsenal passing it around the back and not getting past the half way line. Ugh.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Only player that looked halfway decent today was Oxlade-Chamberlain.

In isolation, it's not the worst result, but in the context of the season now, it pretty much means that Arsenal's title challenge is over.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hazard is amazing. As two footed as a player gets these days and still rabona flicked a cross right onto the head of Torres

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
From what I've seen Meyler is a bit of a prick

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No argument here. Hilarious that this distinction was Aaron Ramsey's to lose in week 10

Milo

Loans of senior players often mean the player isn't coming back, but Borini is still young (22) and if he's starting to adapt his game, he'd be a really interesting option for Liverpool. Particularly with the (likely) rise in the number of games next season.

Really liked his original signing. He's a smart player and a good finisher. And it was when Suarez was a much more erratic finisher and it was a big question where goals would come from. I think I was touting Fletcher for the same reason.

Got hurt early and never could get minutes after that.

Milo

Sunderland play their hearts out for 45 minutes. Lead by 1. City give a shit for a couple minutes. Lead by 1.

Three great goals.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Benteke, good lawd

He's already the best 81 ovr striker in the history of FIFA, gonna get a boost dis week

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Glad Arsenal could bounce back against Everton. Next weekend is a huge game (@Tottenham). Win and they'll be safe for Champions League pretty much and have some momentum going into a tough stretch. Lose and the race for 4th is on.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Did I just see Adebayor defending by his own corner flag?

A motivated Adebayor is really dangerous for Arsenal. He's also dangerous for Tottenham, though :laughing: