• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Or, you can watch Travis, Wolf, and me own the division for years to come.

Travis, who overpays DHs and signs bum IFAs with zero WS? He got me scared.

ShookWolf still probably has the best team on paper but keeps rolling snake eyes in the playoffs. He still needs to send me Kang.

You're putting together the worst team money can buy.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
What comes first in your version of the script? A twink joke or a fat joke?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
What comes first in your version of the script? A twink joke or a fat joke?

I'm working of a new script now. Fat Tony's dead, please welcome #GAINZ Tony to the fold. From this point forward the persona will be obsessed with building rock muscle and getting shredded. Please throw all old scripts away, thanks.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Personally, I don't mind the big TOs because they have two built in punishments:

1. Way more likely to not exercise
2. 20% of that means that Wooly just paid $27M for one year of Lenny and $7.6M for a #4-5 SP.

Wooly

Personally, I don't mind the big TOs because they have two built in punishments:

2. 20% of that means that Wooly just paid $27M for one year of Lenny and $7.6M for a #4-5 SP.

True, it comes with a cost, and you have to weigh it out. The TO buyouts add up.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm working of a new script now. Fat Tony's dead, please welcome #GAINZ Tony to the fold. From this point forward the persona will be obsessed with building rock muscle and getting shredded. Please throw all old scripts away, thanks.
The script says those are the same.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

1 isn't a punishment. 2 isn't really either haha. Coming in here and gloating about it breaks our only rule, which has no punishment but ridicule.

doh

1 isn't a punishment. 2 isn't really either haha. Coming in here and gloating about it breaks our only rule, which has no punishment but ridicule.
Well it is because you can't extend the guy without locking in that year so you're basically tied to a one-year deal.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He doesn't want to extend him. I don't see how that is a punishment at all.

doh

It's case by case but let's say Fernandes has another gr8 year... he certainly wouldn't mind having him longer.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He would mind. That's why he said he wont be back. Either way, its not a punishment. There are no punishments. It's really just manipulation of AI by baking part of a one year contact into a second year and tricking the AI into the possibility of two.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LRM ready to roll with some YOUNGINS called up for spring training. Lets see if poor Melvin Case can make up for all the years of neglect by actually getting some experience in LF so he's not 35 rated! Scott kella better grease up his bot wheels or the future LRM RF is going to be a stationary turret with a laser rocket arm.

@bruin @bruin228 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Initial preseason predictions (without final 25-man rosters) show Bottom 7 teams looking like this: Seoul, Istanbul, Buffalo, False Bay, Moscow, Little Rock, Berlin. @4s already have LR up to 6th worst team from 2nd worst team! And of course @Lloyd Carr still won't be able to get the 1-1, amazing that the sim system factored in the pox I laid on his organization!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Initial preseason predictions (without final 25-man rosters) show Bottom 7 teams looking like this: Seoul, Istanbul, Buffalo, False Bay, Moscow, Little Rock, Berlin. @4s already have LR up to 6th worst team from 2nd worst team! And of course @Lloyd Carr still won't be able to get the 1-1, amazing that the sim system factored in the pox I laid on his organization!

@Rutgers Mike gonna steal my 1-1?

LEACH-F-U.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sorry read that the other way around. Berlin projected for 71 wins and I've already sextuple upside down vertigo blessed their team to not be jynxed by their predictions!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For some reason it did that on a few guys. Zo likes to take some of their first scouting reports and update those instead of picking up where Bruce left off.