• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
2058-2059 Wintour Meetings

The WBL Wintour Meeting Committee would like to invite GM-Owner-Managers and their family and friends to the 120th WBL Wintour Meetings in THE UNITED KINGDOM, UK! Truly robbed of a playoff appearance by cocked up sims and dodgy upstart league enemy Tony Win&Boast, we hope that the Kings of the United Kingdom, Men of the Isle of Man, the Scots of Scotland, and the Whales of Wales will enjoy this consolation prize -- ur very own Winter Meetings, with a blinding twist! Remember, at the end of the day, trolls are just bugger all!

upload_2016-9-22_11-24-36.jpeg

The United Kingdom, part of the UK, is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

The words ‘I’m bored’ aren’t welcome here! Especially when we have heaps of holiday ideas and things to do in England for you discover based on your interests. We’ve got fun-fueled breaks for owner-managers, GMs and friend GMs! Enjoy the sights, such as Big Ben, the Churchill War Museum, red telephone booths, and enjoy your selection of scrummy local cuisine. Or just grab a few pints and chunder in the streets! Bollocks!

London-1_tcm233-2111842.jpg

A joint collaboration between the Wintour Committee Meeting Meeters and the WBL Commissioner's Office Officers, the Worldtopia League Baseball of Baseball and their affiliated parties will gather at the 121st annual meetings for a fortnight filled with seminars and league and organizational meetings. Bring a coat -- it's brass monkeys outside.

For six event-packed days, the host hotel will bring together front office personnel, trade show exhibitors and job seekers, all under one roof. Throughout the week, a number of notable events fill the agenda, including events hosted by the Baseball Trade Show Showers; the WBL Job Fair Fairies, the Banquet Banqueters; the Bob Freitas Business Seminar & Workshop Series Series Guys; the Awards Luncheon Luncheoners; and the Gala Gaels. This year, the Workshop Series will feature several interesting breakout sessions such as

Ace Gif Embed Embedding
Featuring Mammoth

Cocking Up a Sure Win
Featuring Qual Diego

Hey Guys, we have an ace new sim engine engineer!
A presentation/announcement by the league Commissioner Office of Commissioners.

Not Losing the Plot
An anger management class hosting by Tony Lime&Sidecar

How to use a Cell Phone
Presented by a 16 year old girl

*More workshops may be added

Also featured will be a private showing of the brand new 30 for 30 feature film:

ESPSim Presents 30 for 30: The Damp Squib Playoffs

In 2060, the playoffs went all to pot and GMs are still shaking like leaf. Starting with a troll kerfuffle and exploding into mathematical impossibility, this season was one that defies odds and leaves unanswered questions: How did the worst playoff team in WBL playoff history win it all? Will Miami's flag fly forever or will a friend GM burn it? Is Tony a wanker? Will things ever be brilliant again? Guest host Dave Cameron of Simgraphs.com walks us through the mathematical impossibility of a season that never should have happened while shaking his head in confusion and looking knackered. You'll be as gobsmacked as we were!

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm unicorn hunting for an elite SS but I won't give up much, but If anyone feels like donating one to me I'll promise to smash Tony in the playoffs next season.

@Yankee151 ;) ;) won't you think of the chlrn?

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looking for: SP, 3B, vs. RH DH... have $60m in space so I can take on shitty deals.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll trade current prospect and 25 year old Alex Abott if anyone needs a SP. Trying to move back the window a tad if possible.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea I'm keeping him fosho. Hopefully he can stay an average hitter with his great defense

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Looking to move:

Gold Mine
Everyone on my current WBL not named Gadd

Looking for:

Draft picks
SS that can hit

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
but you aren't actually looking to move Gold mine in reality tho. I've done this tango before, you only want 42 1st round picks or whatever.

TonyGin&Juice

but you aren't actually looking to move Gold mine in reality tho. I've done this tango before, you only want 42 1st round picks or whatever.

Well, Parker Gordon opted out, Thao's a bust, and I don't see this team making another run like the last one so if I could get the right pieces for him I would. That said, I don't know if there's anyone in the next two drafts I'd want to build around and I doubt a team with one of the first three picks are interested.

TL;DR - you don't have the pieces after the Victor Williams fiasco.

TonyGin&Juice

how many 1st round draft picks would it take for Golf mind? Reel talk.

A high first (1-1, 1-2, or 1-3) and two prospects but I don't see anyone willing to put that together for him. If his D improves after ST he might break camp with me and this whole conversation is moot but I'm in Jeff Loria mode right now and I'm looking to get back into the wheelin'-and-dealin' freak zone.

Wolfman21

Anyone need a great 1B/DH? Octavio Caniliac is available.

Need a real good 2B/3B? Shawn Stone is available.

Looking for outfield or prospects