• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Wendell Gee

Wendell Gee's Pine Bluff Aereoplane / PS2 / NCAA 10

Autonomous systems: Online Motor systems: Online Cognitive status: Unresponsive Unresponsive Incomplete Welcome back, Coach--
  2. Wendell Gee

2047 WBL Season Thread: Fignuts World Tour (UPDATE OOTP OR EXPORTS WON'T BE TAKEN)

Moscow making a roster change tonight. Welcome to the bigs Obiniana Esperenzilla. Edit: Season dedicated to our friend and colleague @fignuts and his strong and speedy recovery.
  3. Wendell Gee

WG's Vidyas

I'm gonna post my vidyas here. Want to keep the Moscow thread about Moscow. Links: NL Transactions #1 pre-2044: s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFpy1BKPHI NL Transactions #2 pre-2044: s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhFfgyl9EI SL Transactions pre-2044: s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa8RV146pok
  4. Wendell Gee

Wendell Gee's Moscow Mules

It is quiet day in Moscow. Snow is falling. Of course. It is November. The owner of the Moscow Mules Baseball Club meets me at the door. "Greetings, comrade. I trust apartment in Korolyov meets your satisfaction." "Thanks. Yeah, it's fine. Where are the books?" "Books? You wish to read...