• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by KATOblaze

1. K

Option Offense

I know this thread is kind of dead but I'm looking for something different and my biggest question is how is anyone attacking the perimeter when the box is loaded abd the option d is always a give read
  2. K

Spread Offense

Care to eloborate on what your doing, I recently just decided to go more west coast with my offenseoffense; there aren't too many pass concepts in two back pistol or gun though
  3. K

Spread Offense

Absolutely in love with Trips formations especially 4wr Trio Str/Wk. 2 high looks you have the number advantage to the Trips side and can run strong with speed option (huge gain central)or read option. Then if it's one high I love when it's the 3-3-5 you run Wk because you have the numbers on...
  4. K

Spread Offense

What are you making more use of out of Pistol the HB Slams or the dives because their both pretty weak and slow hitting compared to offset gun runs
  5. K

Spread Offense

Tried to dabble in the pistol but if the run play isn't HB counter or Zone read it's useless; being able to flip the zone reads is pretty useful though
  6. K

Spread Offense

Wouldn't the game just call OPI though ?
  7. K

Spread Offense

My question is do you pair anything with the bubble or now screen just in case you get cover 1
  8. K

Spread Offense

You need to look at every formation and write down the reason you have it in there like for me I know I keep Trio Unbalanced or Trips TE to formationally attack a 3-3-5 defense I myself want to hover towards 8 formation
  9. K

Spread Offense

Have you ever considered the less is more way of thinking as in just having what you need or go to the most formation wise
  10. K

Spread Offense

Run the ball, 11 personnel for me is a must though as that TE on any route against a LB is murder, then 6 DBs means it's time to move the TE in the backfield and run the ball
  11. K

Spread Offense

Only ways to really beat man for me seem to be Smash/Y Corner and the backside slants I attach with stick
  12. K

Spread Offense

I think I remember seeing NyKia consistently throwing the dig against man coverage
  13. K

Spread Offense

Only if shallow cross worked like it's supposed to against man coverage or that would definitely be my base play in passing game
  14. K

Spread Offense

There's no run through that's how I run it in the pistol in my offense the end man on the backside is left alone and the tackle goes second level
  15. K

Spread Offense

You could make use of the speed option and run inside of the DE taking the HB or use some load option from pistol sets but you have to make use of it in your regular offense