• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Cornfed

1. Cornfed

Major League Soccer Thread

And this is what happens when you piss off supports of your club, and they want changes. When absurd decisions are made, you get absurd reactions. http://m.ustream.tv/recorded/57627772?rmalang=en_US
  2. Cornfed

2042 WBL Season Thread

It's funny how some people the game gives fits to with their lineups and other people never have the same issue. You would think those bugs would be worked out by this version of the game.
  3. Cornfed

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

I'm not trying to beg honestly. I've seen there were openings, I figured they want them filled. Take me back or not. I've said I'm sorry, and it won't happen again numerous times. And if were being truthful here Figs, and I did what we did in response to others in the old league being assholes...
  4. Cornfed

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

Like I said, it's fine. I'll take it. And I know Orlando does work hard on the logos, uniforms, and the such. I can appreciate that.
  5. Cornfed

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

Like I'm the only asshole on here? It's fine. I was told that nobody liked that logo. So it's whatever I'll go with it.
  6. Cornfed

Do you want cornfed back in

@OU11 Didn't see this thread when I posted about the logo.
  7. Cornfed

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

I don't mind not moving or name changing but that logo has to go. It hurts to look at.
  8. Cornfed

2042 WBL Season Thread

I went ahead and exported OU.
  9. Cornfed

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

Orlando I don't know if you're up for it or not. But I could use uniforms and a logo. Was thinking FSU colors for the team. Garnett, Gold, and White. Thanks.
  10. Cornfed

2042 WBL Season Thread

Glad to be back and taking over the Saints, though I'd rather move them to Caracas, Venezuela, and rename them the Lions. Again sorry for the past transgression, and it won't happen again.
  11. Cornfed

2042 Hot Stove

That's fine with me. I'm willing to take any open team.
  12. Cornfed

2042 Hot Stove

According to the league FAQ San Paulo, and Berlin are open. And you're going to call me whatever you want anyway @Orlando so it doesn't even need to be a condition.
  13. Cornfed

2042 Hot Stove

Saw you had 2 open teams. I just got my PC back up and running a week ago after being down for 2+ months. Ended up having to drop out of the leagues I was in and was looking to join another. I know there were some issues in the past with the way Figs and myself left the old UBL. I know I could...
  14. Cornfed

[OOTP 15] Learning to Fly: A Zwolle Bluewings Story

Season 2 (2035) Results As you can see it was quite the turn around for the Bluewings, a 46-44 season. And making the playoffs!!! Though we lost to eventual champs Eindhoven in 5 games. And the other highlight was CF Petro Vervoort winning the DBL batting title with a .338 average...