• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Season Thread

Wolfman21

I just can't wait until Chekomasov, Neanderthal, Van Zon, Perez and Tumanut make it to the WBL in a few years. Throw in some pitchers like Homicide, Cross and Martinez and i'll be cookin with gas

NML

Swept Amsterdam?!?!

pink-shirt-nets-fan-o.gif

Lloyd Carr

I'm also done with doing my lineups based on the depth chart. Back to the 7-day lineups for me.

For some ungodly reason, the computer chose to start my backup OF at Catcher for a game. wat

Gooksta

I'm also done with doing my lineups based on the depth chart. Back to the 7-day lineups for me.

For some ungodly reason, the computer chose to start my backup OF at Catcher for a game. wat
In strategies.. weight defense more than offense

Cornfed

Spittin' truth since '78.

It's funny how some people the game gives fits to with their lineups and other people never have the same issue. You would think those bugs would be worked out by this version of the game.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
0-3 last week in games that either went to extras or were one-run games… :thumbsup:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Two starts: 8+ IP in each and 0 ER for Tempo Franco. Welcome to the rotation kid.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Honeymoon is over. Caine gone for the season, which sucks. Good thing it's a 1-year deal, but now Millen is sucking too. And the offense still blows. Also lost Carrillo in AA for most of the year which really hurts my long term OF potential.

Lloyd Carr

You want a new RF/LF? van As is on the block.

Someone take him. He's good, I swear. I just don't need him anymore and I want something for him.

Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Finally made some changes and sent Weber down. Guess he wasn't quite ready.

Could really use a good SP if anyone is selling.