• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Season Thread

Lloyd Carr

I think I am all set for the season to start.

I was going to have Bly start as Catcher with Bonilla on the bench and Dickey at DH, but I've decided to switch Bly to DH and let Bonilla take the reigns as the starting Catcher for Buffalo. Dickey will have to act as backup at DH/LF this year.

I'm going to go ahead and put Jim O'Neil and Bill Dickey on the block. I'd like O'Neil to start somewhere, as I think he has good potential. I just don't have a use for him given the Catcher prospects I have coming up and the youth in Bonilla right now as is.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The radford pear wont be an issue, I'll spend some time on his if i have to.

@Rutgers Mike lemme know if you have any questions. Just make sure your active team is at 25

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@jdlikewhoa objected but it wasnt srs.

I am also good to go. @OU11 I'll pull exports and do new predictions before you sim.
Sounds good. If Reel or worst were serious it would be different. I really dont care, if corndog gets petulant again we have two commissioners and have backup files so it will be an easy fix.

That said if you fuck the league up again I'll ban you from the forum.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Understandable.

The last time he asked to join left a bad taste in my mouth.

But a 30+ year old man that has petulitis about a video game doesn't usually outgrow it.
Yeah he didn't apologize last time if I recall. I'd like a full league, so I don't care, but I can understand. Figs apologized and was always popping in before he asked. He was fine with taking shit for it as well.

Cornfed

Spittin' truth since '78.
Glad to be back and taking over the Saints, though I'd rather move them to Caracas, Venezuela, and rename them the Lions. Again sorry for the past transgression, and it won't happen again.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I didn't export because I didn't fix my team until just now. @Orlando which html file do you delete so it will run new ones?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This shit is taking forever. Teams have non-invitees on the roster so I have to go through them one by one to see if they are on the 40 man

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Cairo in 2nd?

3HHVJPm.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sorry if one of them was mine

It wasn't, I'm really not sure why that happened anyway. Usually they are automatically put on the 40 man roster if they are active in the regular season. Maybe 15 added some more roster flexibility in that regard and it is something we need to pay attention to when bringing new guys up

Wolfman21

the fuck is this shit? Amir Leduc with 3 blown saves in the first 6 games?

2-5 week but it very well should have been 5-2. Horseshit

Also, good to see that my record in one run games is holding true to form...1-3 already

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Are you tom bout minor league with major option? That's not the same as non roster invitees, they aren't on the 40-man but are allowed to play in ST

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Its sounds like minor league contract with a major league option. A lot of times the option expires at the end of ST and you have to either add them to the 40 man or release them.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Its sounds like minor league contract with a major league option. A lot of times the option expires at the end of ST and you have to either add them to the 40 man or release them.
That makes sense. I do wish OOTP had non-roster invitees, at least for single player. This year I didn't really need any but other times when I have a full 40-man it'd be nice