• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Big Tide33

1. Big Tide33

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Only care for one thing, COACH MODE bitches.
  2. Big Tide33

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

Book it: OU: 45 UA: 41 Kyler will drop 400 total yards, and we will get exposed on D.
  3. Big Tide33

Aspergers Clearinghouse and Miscellaneous Meaningless Bowl Thread

It was nice winning the SEC this year, but Clemson is going to throttle our ass. Clemson should be favored -6. Their front seven is going to eat our lunch.
  4. Big Tide33

#1 Alabama vs U$C 8pm ET ABC

I love seeing the young ones from years ago now all grown up and posting. Makes me yearn for the days of GoHuskies. So what are the youth of today up to on this board besides being hall monitors?
  5. Big Tide33

Apologies for not doing a spell check on a post. Now I remember why I only browse anymore.
  6. Big Tide33

He blew a 0.00, kind of hard to get a DUI conviction if your the DA.
  7. Big Tide33

Sugar Bowl

Congrats to Ohio St. It saves me from watching Bama get plowed by Oregon. It's hard to watch us play defense anymore. It was nice to get another SEC title, but we are several players away from winning another national title.
  8. Big Tide33

Sugar Bowl

I promise you we let up, and Ohio St. Makes it a game. Also, if we do manage to play Oregon; we get our shit pushed in.
  9. Big Tide33

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

My god we are a bad football team. How did we get this bad this quickly?
  10. Big Tide33

My god Auburn is gonna abuse us like a $2 Thai hooker.
  11. Big Tide33

I wish DariusLocke was alive to see this game, he would have enjoyed that. Ole Miss deserved that one. Been saying all year we lose 3 ball games.
  12. Big Tide33

#2 Alabama vs WVU - 3:30EST - ABC - 40lb Box

Speaking of Jobob, where the hell is he?