• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sugar Bowl

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
The game management in that game was atrocious.

Not as atrocious as the SEC West's performance in bowl games, but pretty bad.

bruin

Oh so it's tashair that has y'all all uptight?

Y'all acting like the SEC banged y'alls chick's or something. Prior to FSU winning it last year, you couldn't deny they were the best conference in cfb for almost a decade. It's like some of you are just piling on at this point for no reason. I'm all for joking and whatnot but some of these posts I've been reading sound very butthurt.

Is it also the media's slobbering of the SEC that pisses y'all off? I'm genuinely curious why some of you are so glad to see these SEC schools lose these games.

And for the "derp SEC schools don't show up unless it's the nashnul title game" crowd, who says at the start of the season they wanna bring home the Taxslayer bowl trophy?

C3PO

Ohio State could beat Oregon I'm not kidding. They ran the ball really well vs Bama. And Oregon couldn't stop the run at all

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

Y'all acting like the SEC banged y'alls chick's or something. Prior to FSU winning it last year, you couldn't deny they were the best conference in cfb for almost a decade. It's like some of you are just piling on at this point for no reason. I'm all for joking and whatnot but some of these posts I've been reading sound very butthurt.

Is it also the media's slobbering of the SEC that pisses y'all off? I'm genuinely curious why some of you are so glad to see these SEC schools lose these games.

And for the "derp SEC schools don't show up unless it's the nashnul title game" crowd, who says at the start of the season they wanna bring home the Taxslayer bowl trophy?

Ooooh. Good move, @bruin.

How about Bish(op) to King Eight?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/08/13-photos-bama-fans-looking-stupid

BamaCar.jpg

If this is a serious question I suggest you spend a little more time around halfwit SEC people.

Wooly

I think this is the best Saturday for CFB in a long, long time. It establishes a couple of important things.

1) The playoff is a smashing success.

2) Hopefully it hammers home to the nation that we really don't know how good CFB teams are, and we should stop pretending we do...from polls to pundits to fans. Probably the best we can do is group teams by 10-15 at a time. This weekend goes to show that we don't know what we are talking about. Consider all these outcomes: The only undefeated team losing, the assumed best team in the nation at the time of the playoff (Alabama) losing, Ohio St barely getting in and "not deserving it" but beating the #1 seed, TCU dropping from #3 and not making the playoff but routing a supposed top-10 team, a season long hype machine about the SEC west trio and then all three lose their bowl game...it all helps to point out that our opinions are guess work and shouldn't be thrown around so confidently.

Personally I hope this leads to an 8 team playoff.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Not a single pass to Cooper. In fucking believable.

So glad to see Sims leave. Bring on the stud from Travis' back yard.

Bart Scott for McElwain vs. Saban next year. Should be a good look inside what the Bama offense could be.

Don't get me wrong, Kiffin is a good coach, but he is not a good college coach. People will look back on this year and see all the broken records, but the offense was a train wreck when it mattered most. Without Cooper, we may score once all year in 2015.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

the never of some people

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Ohio State wins by a TD over Bama and Oregon dominates

Seems like one team shouldn't have been in

HMMMMMM

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
You ran away from Michigan State because you're a coward saban. You ran away from Wisconsin because you're a coward bert. None of you could hack it in a real conference. You're frauds. You're phonies. You're propaganda propped up by a biased media machine dedicated to pissing on the heartland of America. Finally we have exposed your lies. We have cast aside the curtain and shown that the emperor saban has no clothes. The sec is a garbage conference with garbage teams, garbage schools, garbage students and garbage fans. This has been a long day coming and now that it is here, may they be buried for a thousand years and never see the sun again.

Fuck the sec and kill yourself if you like the sec.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Could have sworn that was a late hit on Sims

Now look at this moron running around with the interception

Was praying so hard for someone from bama to strip that and run it in for a TD.

Just want to mention that both teams that would have been in the BCS shampionship game have been eliminated from the playoff.

FUCK YOU PLAYOFF HATERS, THIS WAS THE BEST CFB DAY IN A DECADE!!!!1!

OH, AND FUCJ

Big Tide33

Congrats to Ohio St. It saves me from watching Bama get plowed by Oregon. It's hard to watch us play defense anymore. It was nice to get another SEC title, but we are several players away from winning another national title.