• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
can you imagine being 6'5, physically and athletically gifted far beyond 99.999% of all other humans and being such a fucking fraud anyway? God damn zoomers

this ain't the nfl. There's someone open on every play.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
BEAVS deserve to lose just based on those helmets

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why are they still trotting this fucker out. Did Chiles kill Smith's dog?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
dj just has so little awareness and pocket presence. Is he secretly a bit confused? he has all the composure of a 3rd string emergency qb

Mame YO

slings rocks
Florence was using crutches last night so he is probably out for UW. Manning had a night full of mixed results. He gave up some plays but also got a 4th Q INT for a touchback. As long as they don’t play Bridges it might be fine?

PANIC

Lightningwar

Administrator
On the crawler: brasky 7 straight seasons without a bowl?? Ho lee fuk. That progrum is dead and buried. Even tennessee at their lowest never sniffed more than one season without a bowl.

Didnt this all start for Brasky 20 years ago when they ran off Solich after a 10 win season? The guy doing the running was an AD who's claim to fame was running Dominos? Hired Callacunt who was going to try converting a power I option team into a west coast offense? Hiring the wrong people has reel consequences.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Didnt this all start for Brasky 20 years ago when they ran off Solich after a 10 win season? The guy doing the running was an AD who's claim to fame was running Dominos? Hired Callacunt who was going to try converting a power I option team into a west coast offense? Hiring the wrong people has reel consequences.

God loves Solich more than Nebraska.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Didnt this all start for Brasky 20 years ago when they ran off Solich after a 10 win season? The guy doing the running was an AD whose claim to fame was running Dominos? Hired Callacunt who was going to try converting a power I option team into a west coast offense? Hiring the wrong people has reel consequences.
They were solid up until 2014 or so when they fired Pelini. it’s been dreadful ever since save for one year with Riley. That AD was a total failure

Lightningwar

Administrator
They were solid up until 2014 or so when they fired Pelini. it’s been dreadful ever since save for one year with Riley. That AD was a total failure

I don't disagree, they were actually a decent program under Pelini, seemed worse than their record. He averaged ~9 wins a year which surprised me when looking up his record. Callacunt and subsequent hires have been a disaster. I do think Matt Rhule will get it turned around. But still what turned around looks like is anybody's guess.