• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
While Teflon starting sounds great, I think he is a perfect sub. So much speed when defenses are tired. he just needs to come on a bit earlier. 60'-70'

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Now I'm off to work. We actually played pretty decently. Lost focus for a second, and had some good chances to score as well.

Bring on the red devils. They don't scare me right now - they've looked pretty bad so far.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Now I'm off to work. We actually played pretty decently. Lost focus for a second, and had some good chances to score as well.

Bring on the red devils. They don't scare me right now - they've looked pretty bad so far.

The field was terrible. Lots of mistakes from both teams.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Germany was a million times better than us today.
Without question. I really hate that we were in that situation but the outcome could have been worse. Losing only 1-0 to Germany while in shitty conditions and playing like absolute shit compared to the Germans is, all things considered, not that bad.

fsuprime

1. Fabian johnson didn't pass the ball well today. Bradley sadly. Tired legs.
  2. Would have loved a classic final minute goal strategy to tie the game. We didn't execute our normal scheme there. @Travis7401

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Germany was a million times better than us today.
I don't buy this like I didn't buy Ghana was that much better than us. Germany had what maybe 2-3 good chances? They had a lot of the ball but weren't very dangerous.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He needs an accounting class.
VQLGJOL.gif

NML

You guys are such homers. Take away the rain and Germany not really caring that much and they beat us by at least 3 goals.

What about their subs said "not caring?" Their starting lineup?

Rain seemed to hurt us more because the game was played so slow, meaning it was tough to get a quick counter.

But other than that :thumbsup:

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Would have been great to steal a tie at the end, but whatever. Germany took it easy, especially after they scored, and Portugal did their part.

It does slightly feel like we're backing into the knockout round, but nobody in the world would have had us advancing at all before this thing started so whatever.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
It does slightly feel like we're backing into the knockout round, but nobody in the world would have had us advancing at all before this thing started so whatever.
Exactly. Fuck the world. They get pissed every time the US wins so let's make the entire world explode by winning this whole thing and forcing them to call it soccer for four years.

Renegade

Charge on!
I don't buy this like I didn't buy Ghana was that much better than us. Germany had what maybe 2-3 good chances? They had a lot of the ball but weren't very dangerous.

Plus you could see our guys were tired. We had one less day of rest after playing in much more difficult conditions. While I'd have preferred not losing, we accomplished what we needed to. Let's move on to beating an overrated Belgium squad.

Wolfman21

Anyone expecting this team, as clown shoes as it is, to win the whole damn thing is crazy. I'd be absolutely astonished if Belgium doesn't hand us our shit.

But I hope we destroy everyone

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lando is SO AKWARD. It takes him a good 10 seconds to start talking after the host gives him the lead in. At least he isn't wearing a suit this time.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Algeria should've beat Belgium, and we play similar to them. We can trash them easy, and I can't wait to wipe the smug looks off all the Belgian soccer hipsters