• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 13 Thread - Saturday Night's Alright

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ducks got hyper conservative with 3 minutes left in the 3rd. This is 100% a corching loss. 31-10. What a choke job.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TURNOVER CHAINSAW ELECTRIC ENERGY

Brick

Don’t act like you weren’t crying just 30 minutes ago rofl.
i wasnt. fell asleep with miles at the half and brickwife woke me up at 34-31. lol

i gave you a chance. i was right. told you i knew more. you didnt listen. maybe next szn ull learn!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It’s a good thing the game isn’t even close!

refs aside, basically everything I said about this matchup ended up being true, except that Oregon went a lot more multiple and 5 wideout type stuff when I expected them to run more. OSU hasn’t been able to pass all game. They’re totally one dimensional. They just don’t have the right pieces.

PxlPQHO.gif

PxlPQHO.gif

PxlPQHO.gif

PxlPQHO.gif

Brick

I’m not going to apologize for calling it a day at 31-10. You’ll were crying. I will not take responsibility for that meltdown.

@Brick

you were crying lol
i said all year they would lose 2 more after the UGA game and you spent hours and hours trying to convince me otherwise. it's curtains for you bro. better lick next year. i have been wrong plenty. u wrong today.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I don’t think you can say I’m having a “meltdown” considering that I am just appalled at that corching breakdown. 31-10 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They shit their pants. You’ll can’t come at me like I’m a retard for failing to predict that nonsense.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don’t think you can say I’m having a “meltdown” considering that I am just appalled at that corching breakdown. 31-10 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They shit their pants. You’ll can’t come at me like I’m a retard for failing to predict that nonsense.

No, you’re just a bit confused

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You just failed to predict an Oregon loss, it's not that big of a deal