• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well they lost to the Texans once already so you may be right. Also lost to the Jets lol.

Tennessee River is a long fucking way from Nashville, though. You must be using the new Webb telescope.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Cumberland River.

Nissan-Stadium-768x512.jpg

Is that you?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Only reason I knew is because one of my rich friends as a kid had one on the back of their family yacht. He used to always brag to me about the little Boston Whaler that it would still float even if it was cut in half!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Being home for a snow day I made the mistake of having espn on for a little while. All these idiots Tom bout Jonathan Taylor should win mvp lol. Gtfo. If Henry didn’t win it last year then no rb should win it. Titans prolly win 4 games without him last year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He didn’t win it last year because GODGERS locked it up easily. That’s not necessarily the case this year

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They didn't. They let midget Snyder bully them into this shit. They hired a new team president, who seems like an actual non asshole (Jason Wright) and an SVP of Media (Julie Donaldson) and gave them precisely no real power. Total puppets.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Someone who uses the terms "liberal media", "triggered", and "woke" and identifies as a conservative/libertarian is defending a pedophile and pedophile enabler? SHOCKED, I TELL YOU!

All of those retards need to be fired into the Sun.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It was the early 2000s during the Bush Administration, the contrarian worldview was 100% correct. They have purposefully muddied the waters on every issue, as Operation Mindfuck nears completion.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Armada makes no sense. There's 1 ship at the Navy Yard and it's a museum.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Hey you know what would be great, would be if we named our team mascot after that big group of Spanish ships that were famously crushed by weather and/or the British. The “Armada Sunk by Opponent” headlines will write themselves.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Looks like the Bears are going to "promote" Ryan Pace to get him away from personnel management and fire Nagy. What a fucking joke of a franchise.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also I'd put $100 on commanders because it's so deliciously generic

edit: they'll also probably put a flag on the logo too because NASHNUL

Last edited: