• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Brick

i am gonna slow play :clown: because i dont want to get blocked so quick. but we definitely need a @clownzano parody account. with the tech talent here maybe we can set up a bot that automatically retweets his "..." posts and automatically scans his COLUMNS and tweets his "isn't it?" bits. should be easy enough with free azure microservices or maybe @Yankee151 can code it and make it her first github project! yankee getting a gig based off a tech project from THE BLOG would break the sim.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If I can figure out how to download (or scrape) the tweets of a single user, we can throw :clown:'s tweet history through a markov chain and have our own clownzano bot!
There's definitely basic ass tweet scrapers on github you could use

Brick

it looks like he literally put his hands in the collar and tried to stretch it out as much as he could before putting it on to make it look as bad as possible.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can you field a coaching staff with HC, OC, and DC of brand name coaches who have overseen programs where people have died?
Not sure but you had one for 30 years where they all covered up child rape by the actual DC! And all we heard for all those years was about the integrity and honor of the man in charge.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
x5RBfgk.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ok so could you field an entire modern coaching staff. At least with major roles, no TE blocking game coordinator type shit

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if they keep getting CROOTS like Smith-Njigba they should just throw the ball every down. So what if they can't run block for shit

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

People complaining about his CROOTIN lol. HMMMM I bet it turns out to be easier to CROOT at Ohio State where your floor is 11 wins and a NY6 win than UCLA, who hasn't won 11 games in a season ever!

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
UCLA really wants to be the last school hiring a HC? Have they been talking to Nagy? Carousel is a mess and you just went 8-4 lol wtf.

Ander1345

kinda wonder what the rush is. seems strange to me.

Idk, maybe he realizes the gap between the SEC and everyone else is a lot and it's more stress on him than he wants at UM and he's gonna have to do all this and somehow keep beating OSU to take the "next step."

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
kinda wonder what the rush is. seems strange to me.
Harbaugh is a strange dude.

It would be annoying to lose him after finally getting over the hump to the CFP and beating OSU. But the program is in good shape. Cupboard is not bare. Assuming we don't do something stupid and hire fucking Bill O'Brien, Michigan shouldn't tank. There's also room to get better.

Speculation is that Michigan doesn't want to play along and get really into NIL and transfers, and Harbaugh doesn't like it. The transfer thing is a real issue, because Michigan has some weird credit requirements for transfers. NIL shouldn't really be an issue unless our admin has their heads stuck up their asses.

Ander1345

Blue Blood must be code for a really strong drug because I can't imagine having the best season youve had in like a decade and handcuffing your coach from using the transfer portal and NIL?

That would be monumentally dumb and something I expect from the Illinois of the world.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Blue Blood must be code for a really strong drug because I can't imagine having the best season youve had in like a decade and handcuffing your coach from using the transfer portal and NIL?

That would be monumentally dumb and something I expect from the Illinois of the world.

Michigan must think they're above all that filthy NIL business.

"A degree from a highly prestigious university like Michigan should be more than enough! These Nnn-Ne'er do wells ought to be HONORED to wear the maize an blue!"