• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Michigan must think they're above all that filthy NIL business.

"A degree from a highly prestigious university like Michigan should be more than enough! These Nnn-Ne'er do wells ought to be HONORED to wear the maize an blue!"

When did they go and hire Herbstreit to be the AD?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
"A degree from a highly prestigious university like Michigan should be more than enough! These Nnn-Ne'er do wells ought to be HONORED to wear the maize an blue!"
There’s definitely a lot of people on the academic side that think this. They don’t want to get into something they think is unbecoming and would lower Michigan’s prestige.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan must think they're above all that filthy NIL business.

There’s definitely a lot of people on the academic side that think this. They don’t want to get into something they think is unbecoming and would lower Michigan’s prestige.

m_5a387c2d3a112e0d5c009eb7.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Pretty sure Harbaugh is going. If Chip leaves too, it will be very interesting to see the carousel fire back up.

bruin

Heard Chip and UCLA’s new AD don’t like each other. Maybe the fact CHIP used Oregon for leverage for a extension, either way both sides have been way too silent. Something is up. Next week should be interesting, shouldn’t it?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oregon went from a hipster barista to a caveman for a strength corch. Trying to get STRONGER IN THE TRENCHES HMMMMMM?????

Anyone that has convinced you that training enormous young men with raging testosterone and metabolism capable of handling 6000 calories a day is worth a highly paid coaching position has fooled fucking everybody.

Eat food
Lift weights
HIIT running

Fuck off Where's my 2 mil

Ander1345

Heard Chip and UCLA’s new AD don’t like each other. Maybe the fact CHIP used Oregon for leverage for a extension, either way both sides have been way too silent. Something is up. Next week should be interesting, shouldn’t it?

If the AD is upset over a coach using leverage for money, they aren't cut out for it. This is as old as the sport itself.

Ander1345

Anyone that has convinced you that training enormous young men with raging testosterone and metabolism capable of handling 6000 calories a day is worth a highly paid coaching position has fooled fucking everybody.

Eat food
Lift weights
HIIT running

Fuck off Where's my 2 mil

Disagree with this. On the field production is an arms race. Everything from CROOTIN, HARDNOSED, PLAYERS NOT PLAYS, Etc matters in some capacity as memeable as half the shit is, S&C coached are important.

S&c has evolved to point the where data is as important as the work you put in. Good S&C and managing the physical condition of your athletes is absolutely vital in a sport where every inch matters and your injury report makes or breaks a season. They are not all created equal.

bruin

If the AD is upset over a coach using leverage for money, they aren't cut out for it. This is as old as the sport itself.

Sure, I mean there’s more to it obviously. The extension talk has been there all season. Nothing came of it. We’ll see.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Disagree with this. On the field production is an arms race. Everything from CROOTIN, HARDNOSED, PLAYERS NOT PLAYS, Etc matters in some capacity as memeable as half the shit is, S&C coached are important.

S&c has evolved to point the where data is as important as the work you put in. Good S&C and managing the physical condition of your athletes is absolutely vital in a sport where every inch matters and your injury report makes or breaks a season. They are not all created equal.
Roy Williams of never tipping pizza guys fame ate shit and never worked out. Kevin Durant's college diet was Skittles. I don't think Nick Fairley lifted more than light beer and cheeseburgers.

If you got ELITE CROOTS winning should be easy.

S&C has become a niche thing because it enriches the people who convince others that it's hard and complex. The "and conditioning" portion is sometbing for the athletic training staff to handle. Some meat head with a Napoleon complex isn't going to make the players not get injured.

digs

sun of nothing
S+C is very important but it'd be hard to convince me that the guys making 2 mil a year are 50x better than corch at the best local high school. The entire S+C apparatus of getting the right diet, steroids and lifting adds up though!

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah the real benefit is the grad assistants crunching the fitness data, planning the diets, and all that, not the BALL CORCH yelling at the players while they are lifting. And I find it hard to believe many of these guys do more than that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Planning the diets that are immediately blown up by these guys chugging pizza at the student union

I saw our bball players eat. It was nasty.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
S+C is very important but it'd be hard to convince me that the guys making 2 mil a year are 50x better than corch at the best local high school. The entire S+C apparatus of getting the right diet, steroids and lifting adds up though!

Steroids are expensive af. Just ask Brian Cushing.

Didn't know that the best S&C guys are worth $2MM/year, though. Looks like all those chuds in college I used to laugh at for pursuing a degree in "Exercise Science" are the ones laughing all the way to the bank.

Bruce Wayne

They announced Wilson Love as its Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, but they've also retained current Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Shaud Williams.

Who is the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for Biceps? Clearly they need more; including coordinators for upper and lower body conditioning.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Everybody loves this guy because he can "croot". Not sure when he has ever been an elite mind. Maybe when he was with Saban. Well no shit.