• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
One thing I kind of forgot: the ducks play Georgia and BYU in the non-conference schedule next year with a new QB and corching staff. Should be fun.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oregon has great facilities and shit but it ain’t the same crooting kids to Eugene fucking Oregon. He’s not going to be raiding the south for tons of guys. He will have to make all new connections with high school corches out west.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon has been crushing it in recent years in recruiting lol.

I completely agree that he will be disadvantaged recruiting on the west coast compared to other corches with deeper roots. That didn’t seem to bother cristobal and his staff doe.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That’s what I just said. Nobody knows if he’s a good recruiter or not. It’s not same recruiting kids from the south to Athens as it is trying to get kids to Eugene. He ain’t going to establish a pipeline from Georgia to Eugene

Mame YO

slings rocks
Yeah. And cristobal had no ties to the west either.

it isn’t like Oregon isn’t going to have the main pipeline schools, important contacts, etc. that would be a failure if they didn’t have that information independent of the corching staff.

not to keep referring back to SLINGING ROCKS SCHTICK but if I left my company, they would have a lot of data about who I was dealing with. It isn’t like they’re starting from scratch.

bruin

LINCOLN was already CROOTIN California pretty hard while at OU. He's going to dominate the state now that he's at USC. Whether that produces results or not remains to be seen.

Read the top 15 players in the state of CA the other day. UCLA didn’t have one. Players going to SC (that were committed to LINCOLN, Oregon, ND, Stanford, and Texas- Sark :kekleo:)

CHIP is definitely doing it his way. Not wasting his time with the CROOTs he figures he’s not getting.

Portal been very good to CHIP. GABRIEL? Bruins fans lose their shit by not getting the LOCAL guys. I agree that there is so much talent here that?…

JERRY NEU on the STAFF. He croots. I’m rambling, but all and all…LET’S GO CHIP!!!!

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If I'm hunting for a defensive CORCH I'm looking for someone from MACTION who has somehow crafted a defense from the 35 walkons I assume are available to most MAC progrums

Not a fan of MAC coaches moving up but only because of our bad experience with it... It has worked for other teams before.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not a fan of MAC coaches moving up but only because of our bad experience with it... It has worked for other teams before.

Urban
Campbell
Saban
Pinkell
Brandon
Clawson

sorry beckman sucked, but that's just MACTION corches from teams within like 15 miles of each other in NW ohio. Honestly seems to legitimately be the best league to poach corches from if you don't want to pay a lot and want something in return for such blue blood programs as Utah, Missouri, WAKE MESH POINT MESH POINT MESH POINT, Iowa State, and...Colorado School of Mines

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Is our only fucking Oregon fan @Mame YO ? Seriously. @Brick won’t claim them anymore I guess. We used to have to really cool Oregon fans I thought. I was about to really empathize with y’all too because I know just how you feel x3.

You hear all these big names and you get excited for your new corch and you believe the stupid fucking insider on your message board and you’re going to hire Jon gruden! And then nope it’s Derek Dooley. Nope it’s bitch Jones. And then you actually hire Mike fucking leach!!! Nope your ex fat ass corch stages a coup and nixes that deal and installs hisself as AD and hires Jeremy fucking Pruitt.

but I don’t feel sorry for mame at all. He trying to play this off like he was joking but we know better. He believed they were hiring kiffin or chip Kelly lol. Whoever called him the white reel was spot on and I lol’d. Enjoy Dan lanning. The guy who doesn’t even use his own scheme and is a puppet for Kirby. I’m sure he will do great.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Seriously though, read any of my posts starting on Wednesday and you’re retarded if you didn’t realize the entire thing was schtick. Trying to retroactively turn it into me just being a moron so you can dogpile me is peak utopia.

Mame YO

slings rocks
As far as the Lanning hire goes, it still feels unresolved. Give me staff rumors please. Convince me that he is hiring a ROCKSTAR OC to go along with some poached Georgia assistants.

He is young enough, he probably played the shit out of NCAA 14. What uniforms did he pick? We all know he played as Oregon. Did he put DAT in da slot?

Mame YO

slings rocks
I saw this…

2015 Alabama Staff
• Nick Saban
• Lane Kiffin (HC Ole Miss)
• Mario Cristobal (HC Miami)
• Kirby Smart (HC Georgia)
• Dan Lanning (HC Oregon)
• Mel Tucker (HC Michigan State)
• Billy Napier (HC Florida)