• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Still enjoying my gravy no matter the outcome.

next time I'll rememberer I need chicken fingers to dip in the gravy doe.

Chase

BqNyfbOCcAAQB9e.jpg

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The best part about patty mills is mame bitching about how bad he was.

And the spurs wil trade him in a year or two like they did with Neal and Hill.

sayo

YEET
I mean shit. This is worse than the cavs days. There is nobody on the floor even close to respectable.
Bosh, but he just floats outside and is a glorified spot shooter because this team is made to spread out so lejuan and wAIDS can slash. When wade can't even demand attention on his drives much less his isos you have the cavs. In other words, bosh is most likely their second best player but his mentality is that of a role guy.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Bosh, but he just floats outside and is a glorified spot shooter because this team is made to spread out so lejuan and wAIDS can slash. When wade can't even demand attention on his drives much less his isos you have the cavs. In other words, bosh is most likely their second best player but his mentality is that of a role guy.
Bosh mentality has always been a role guy. He got love because he was basically Danny Grainger for the raptors. Someone had to shoot.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
This Heat bench is brilliantly constructed. Ray Allen who is close to done. Shane Battier is done. They're asking Rashard Lewis to score. Birdman is probably by far the most useful player they have.

The best part: They thought Greg Oden would help too.

Riley 4 GM of the Year

doh

why would Wade opt out at this point? Is anyone going to give him that kind of cash again?
You've gotta think a team would give him 5/80 or something which is what he's thinking. Take the 40m or gamble to double that? It's an interesting argument.

sayo

YEET
Bosh mentality has always been a role guy. He got love because he was basically Danny Grainger for the raptors. Someone had to shoot.
Right. But at the very least he is respectable in those spurts where he is aggressive and attacking.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Seriously. Go to a more talented Cleveland team or play with the corpse of ray Allen and Shane battier.

The only way clevelans isn't the best option is if players hold a conference to figure out how to give lebron another shamship

sayo

YEET
I know it'd look pretty bad for him to go elsewhere, but what exactly can the heat do from here? Funny to critique a team who just made the finals four straight years, but this team is definitely not going anywhere but down in its current state.

Reactions: Wuf

Chase

why would Wade opt out at this point? Is anyone going to give him that kind of cash again?

If Bosh and Wade opt in, Lebron would have to leave, no? I know the cap is going up, but this is just brutal. I wouldn't put it past Riley to get Wade to opt out and sign for something like $10-12 million a year. Preserves his legacy in Miami and when he retires he gets some jabrone 'ambassador' title like Alonzo Mourning has where he gets paid by Micky Arison tax write-offs.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I know it'd look pretty bad for him to go elsewhere, but what exactly can the heat do from here? Funny to critique a team who just made the finals four straight years, but this team is definitely not going anywhere but down in its current state.
This is a team that's a James harden choke and a lucky rebound/shot from a 0 peat.

doh

If you're Wade I think you try and get as many years as you can because he will be completely done by the end of this deal. Someone might think he is worth a four or five year deal right now at the risk he's good for 1-2 years.