• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Didn't they have both corners out for most of the season? I felt like their defense was good on paper at the start
They did but the real killer is how worthless the Clowney and Vic Beasley signings were. They have zero pass rush. Worst in league. Vrabel also chose not to hire a DC after Dean Pees retired.

Wolfman21

Win NFC LEast and get thrashed by TOMPA BAY or lose and get a top 10 pick?

tenor.gif

until Washington lucks into their QB of the future, they aren't winning anything of consequence anyways. Are they gonna get that QB at pick 10 or 11 in the coming draft?

Wolfman21

ill never understand people that get upset over this shit. If you don't like people kneeling, just don't tune in until the kickoff? I haven't watched introductions/national anthem in any game in like 5 years because I just couldn't give a shit whether people stand, kneel, jerk each other off. People that bitch and complain about things that THEY can control are the absolute worst. If you don't like it...just don't watch. People just love to complain about everything these days.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
ill never understand people that get upset over this shit. If you don't like people kneeling, just don't tune in until the kickoff? I haven't watched introductions/national anthem in any game in like 5 years because I just couldn't give a shit whether people stand, kneel, jerk each other off. People that bitch and complain about things that THEY can control are the absolute worst. If you don't like it...just don't watch. People just love to complain about everything these days.
This sure sounds like ur complaining