• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 130th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in Paris, TEX-- umm, wait... TIJUANA, MEXICO!!!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Someone topped my 5/260 offer for Rivera... Congrats @TonyGin&Juice. I'm not going $60m/year for his ass.

baseballyankeefans.gif

Wolfman21

man, i'm excited for this season. Got the best farm system i've had since i've taken over and really excited to see these guys continue to progress. Excited to see Paulsen continue to progress in the WBL. He had two horrendous months to start last season, but from June on, he put up 4+ WAR and hit like .280/.350/.450. With his ratings, i expect full seasons of that soon. To go along with 75/70/60 defense should make him one of if not the best CF in the TL. Also excited to see if my starters can continue their dominance of last season.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Weren’t we capped at $5M every two years for IFA? This isn’t exactly a needle mover that explains the offseason, guys

Soonerfan09

Weren’t we capped at $5M every two years for IFA? This isn’t exactly a needle mover that explains the offseason, guys
It was $5m every year or $4.5m (I believe) every year, unless you went over. Then it was tax penalties plus one year off IFA - this is the best option and much preferred to no IFA. Check the polls!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I thought this had all been done and dusted with a landslide victory for no IFA? People need to stfu and accept the outcome.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Old rules IFA should apply so I can spend these spacebucks

Can we at least turn the caps off so we can sign these current IFA rotting there haha

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think we should get Karl to edit them all down to 3' tall with 10/80 ratings in everything and have a midget playoff.