• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Cockbusters set up before the off-season? People bitching about rules?

THE WBL IS BACK

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

Soonerfan09

MOS 3-2 SEO

@Soonerfan09 Aldershoff is hurt
Oh Fluff! I don't have '21 installed on my laptop, so can you make the changes for me?
Can you put Anbar at 2B vs RHP.

Lineup:
Anbar (2B)
Sosa (SS)
Moreno (RF)
Olivant (DH)
Gamera (CF)
Walls (1B)
Garcia (LF)
James (3B)
Acheson (C)

Rotation:
Flynn
Cox - If he will be ready for game 2
Pena - If Cox won't be ready for game 2
Ut - If Cox and Pena won't be ready for game 2

Please set allow SP in relief.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Oh Fluff! I don't have '21 installed on my laptop, so can you make the changes for me?
Can you put Anbar at 2B vs RHP.

Lineup:
Anbar (2B)
Sosa (SS)
Moreno (RF)
Olivant (DH)
Gamera (CF)
Walls (1B)
Garcia (LF)
James (3B)
Acheson (C)

Rotation:
Flynn
Cox - If he will be ready for game 2
Pena - If Cox won't be ready for game 2
Ut - If Cox and Pena won't be ready for game 2

Please set allow SP in relief.

I'll check again if there's a Game 7, but it looks like only Ut will be close to 100%

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
As we're using twitch and 3d ballparks, we should use the 3d construction kit to make home ballparks.

Soonerfan09

Welp, good series Karl. I feel like I’ve said it’s one of my worst teams to make it each season, but this was probably one of my best. We didn’t have a ton of injuries, but we had a few down the stretch that probably killed us. Missing Medina and Aldershoff hurt.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Welp, good series Karl. I feel like I’ve said it’s one of my worst teams to make it each season, but this was probably one of my best. We didn’t have a ton of injuries, but we had a few down the stretch that probably killed us. Missing Medina and Aldershoff hurt.

It was a great series. I thought you had me in Game 6- Moscow had just tied it up but then your catcher threw a ball into left field that let the winning run score. Big turning point.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I understand that part, but I made 200M in revenue on the season, leaving me +30M on the season (I brought in $10M cash). So even though the expenses were more than budget, I should have plenty of cash? In previous versions you could dip into that money to sign picks, as the excess cash wasn't taken away until the offseason (other than $10M you can carry to next season).

Since Draft prices seem to have gone up, I'll just plan on carrying more draft budget in the future.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I understand that part, but I made 200M in revenue on the season, leaving me +30M on the season (I brought in $10M cash). So even though the expenses were more than budget, I should have plenty of cash? In previous versions you could dip into that money to sign picks, as the excess cash wasn't taken away until the offseason (other than $10M you can carry to next season).

Since Draft prices seem to have gone up, I'll just plan on carrying more draft budget in the future.

Yeah, you have a season profit right now of $17,720,317. I am guessing your owner expects a certain amount of profit and won't let you spend because of that?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

This was exactly what happened to me last season. I made money, but it didn't matter to my budget. I lost a good draftee over it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
"I spent more money than my owner gave me to spend and he wont let me spend more. WHY NOT!?!?" :laughing:

When I first started I believe signing picks was the first thing you did in the offseason, so you knew exactly how much it cost. At some point we changed the timing so that it was the last expense... but even then I had a draft budget of $0 for DECADES OF DOMINANCE and just banked on making the playoffs every year so I'd have cash to sign picks. It appears the loophole is closed! I'm fine with losing the player, but I figured it was worth asking for clarification and pointing it out so that others can avoid the issue in the future. Especially since the draft is going to be way more important going forward.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It's come up twice now, so fair warning to everyone that you need to keep an eye on your overall budget/ draft budget going forward.