• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It was fine for me in the playin game. Shame the twitch videos don't save.

If you're twitching it you should run the 3d sims for fun. Nothing as fun as watching stick men play baseball.

jdlikewhoa

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Seoul has destroyed Angstrom all year. I kind of wanted to change it, but oh well.

Wolfman21

what a fucking thrill ride this series was. Never thought we'd win 4 in a row after the first 2 games.

scores of the series were:

0-1
1-5
4-3
2-0
2-0
4-3

Crazy close series

Soonerfan09

what a fucking thrill ride this series was. Never thought we'd win 4 in a row after the first 2 games.

scores of the series were:

0-1
1-5
4-3
2-0
2-0
4-3

Crazy close series
I couldn’t get twitch to work...who are you playing?
Very shocked that LV lost in the first round.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It’s crazy because he has probably been my best starter but has like a 13 ERA vs you guys haha. I didn’t expect Chaim to pitch 4+, or else I would have stopped you to try to throw Chaim + Hegstrom in game 6. I didn’t really know what else to do after he pitched 4 innings though.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It’s crazy because he has probably been my best starter but has like a 13 ERA vs you guys haha. I didn’t expect Chaim to pitch 4+, or else I would have stopped you to try to throw Chaim + Hegstrom in game 6. I didn’t really know what else to do after he pitched 4 innings though.

Throwing Chaim for so long seemed like an... odd decision. :dunno:

Wolfman21

bin wakil got thrown out at home trying to score the tying run in the 9th :(. Happy with the performance so far though.