• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Bowl Thread

Brick

oregon at 117 yards. this OC hire by cristobal is gonna define his time at oregon. he better not fuck it up. given he let arroyo stick around for who knows what reason for this game, and they have not hired a new OC yet, makes me think he doesn't have a fucking clue what he is gonna do. we haven't even heard any TWITTER DONE DEALS except canzano wanting a CHUD.

Brick

if wisky wins CLOWNZANO article gonna be about wisky being the PROGRUM cristobal WANTS to BE. will be about time of possession. yeah good luck building up, what, 30 years worth of culture at a flashy progrum.

odds of "for wisconsin...business as usual, WASN'T IT?"?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
if wisky wins CLOWNZANO article gonna be about wisky being the PROGRUM cristobal WANTS to BE. will be about time of possession. yeah good luck building up, what, 30 years worth of culture at a flashy progrum.

odds of "for wisconsin...business as usual, WASN'T IT?"?

FALK/MINSHEW/GORDO should be the progrum he wants to be. Owning Oregon forever

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Most of this class' QB are way too overhyped. Burrow and GORDO are probably the only two actual talents, though I guess Tua might turn out okay. Everyone else is just projection heavy and none of them can go through reads or are checkdown merchants. That doesn't meant one of those projects won't pan out (Eason, Herbert, Love), but some teams will reach for them in Round 1 and miss hard.

If GORDO was at LSU and BURREAUX at Wazzu, their draft stocks would probably inverse. It's criminal GORDO has no draft love despite what MINSHEW did this year. But hey, Steven Montes and Shea Patterson have Quarterback sounding names!

Compared to the future classes with TREVA, Fields, JAYDEN, RATTLER, WSU all caps QB #5, etc. this one is really dissapaint.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Let me guess, the Big 12 team is getting railroaded

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Cristobal is a rare case of a coach, in year No. 2, who appears to be getting a pretty fair return from his investment. The Oregon program trajectory is positive. His humility is in check. He even said after the win, “There’s so much more growth here.”

I agree -- in fact, he’s a good bet to make the College Football Playoff in the next three seasons.

It’s just unfolding perfectly for UO, isn’t it?

They really all are the same formula (AREN'T THEY?). Laughed at him opening the column with random staffers setting up a table.

Brick

he already wrote a COLUMN earlier this week reading way too far into mannerisms at press conferences and the order at which people arrive at events. lmao

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/20...wl-than-mario-cristobal-and-hes-grinning.html

"Cristobal’s team had just been defeated 34-20 in a game that wasn’t that close. And as the coach fielded questions amid the benches, dumbbells, and stacked weights, my eyes drifted to a steel squat rack off to Cristobal’s immediate right.

A man stood inside of it, leaning on the barbell like a guy waiting to finish a set. It was UO athletic director Rob Mullens, who watched and listened to Cristobal, arms folded, nodding."

"One of the sponsors, Lawry’s, held the annual “Beef Bowl” and bused both teams in to eat a pile of red meat in front of the cameras. They even rolled out a red carpet for the event.

Cristobal got off the Oregon team bus and walked in, high-fiving the restaurant staff standing on the sidewalk along the entry. But I couldn’t take my eyes off the guy in the suit jacket walking directly in front of the football coach.

It was Mullens, the Ducks’ AD. He charged ahead like a lead blocker on that red carpet, grinning from ear to ear."

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
"And as the coach fielded questions amid the benches, dumbbells, and stacked weights, my eyes drifted to a steel squat rack off to Cristobal’s immediate right.

A man stood inside of it, leaning on the barbell like a guy waiting to finish a set. It was UO athletic director Rob Mullens, who watched and listened to Cristobal, arms folded, nodding."

Jesus Christ

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Chico State

source.gif