• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He did put out a whole article explaining why behind a paywall, so theres that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
contrarians CLICK

the problem with hyping an olineman is who are you comparing them to? ur telling me clownzano and feldman are watching other offensive linemen during games?

i get that they don't get as much attention but single oline players don't make as much of an impact as skill guys or dominant defensive players. they just don't.

if he is a top 3 player why was the offense not good compared to lsu, tosu, oklahoma?
I agree. They got their own award anyway.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
He and Herman have worked together before. Maybe he'll turn their defense around. But also this just seems like shuffling the chairs on the deck of the Titanic at this point.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Like I said, Texas has a culture problem more than anything. They should be the dominant power in this region but they've underachieved so much compared to their resources, mainly because of political power struggles among their administration and their big money boosters.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The last time Texas won double digit games, beat OU, and finished in the top 10 before HERMANo last year was 10 years ago when they lost to Bama for the title. Now they want the guy fired cause he won 7-8 games this year (insert Ehlinger comments here). This shit is so delusional. They need stability and as douchey as he is, there's nothing that tells me HERMANo is some shit corch that's going to ruin the program. Firing corches every 3-4 years because they don't immediately bring Texas BACK might.

It also feels like Texas fans are pretty delusional about their program anyway (shocking). Texas should be a top five program for sure, but looking at their history the last 40 years or so, MACK is the only one that's really consistently had them there (maybe Akers, but that was 35+ years ago).

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
The last time Texas won double digit games, beat OU, and finished in the top 10 before HERMANo last year was 10 years ago when they lost to Bama for the title. Now they want the guy fired cause he won 7-8 games this year (insert Ehlinger comments here). This shit is so delusional. They need stability and as douchey as he is, there's nothing that tells me HERMANo is some shit corch that's going to ruin the program. Firing corches every 3-4 years because they don't immediately bring Texas BACK might.

It also feels like Texas fans are pretty delusional about their program anyway (shocking). Texas should be a top five program for sure, but looking at their history the last 40 years or so, MACK is the only one that's really consistently had them there (maybe Akers, but that was 35+ years ago).

What's the deal with all the guys at UT jumping into the transfer portal? That's never a great sign.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
14. (In the B1G) Rutgers
Greg Schiano really hit the ground running, but it's a difficult job that will make recruiting very hard, as other Big Ten schools have successfully recruited New Jersey the past few years. Schiano landed nine players in December as part of a 16-man class. New Jersey athlete Tyreem Powell is the top prospect in the class at No. 765 nationally.

@Rutgers Mike

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
14. (In the B1G) Rutgers
Greg Schiano really hit the ground running, but it's a difficult job that will make recruiting very hard, as other Big Ten schools have successfully recruited New Jersey the past few years. Schiano landed nine players in December as part of a 16-man class. New Jersey athlete Tyreem Powell is the top prospect in the class at No. 765 nationally.

@Rutgers Mike
Got this guy too
image_handler.aspx

bruin

pretty remarkable.

Paul Hackett was even able to land Carson Palmer, Troy Polamalu, Matt Grootegoed, etc..

Have to be pretty ignorant to think Pac-12 Network, kickoff times, etc. don't play a factor. 8-4 in a down year shouldn't bring this type of class. No matter what at SC.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Holgs get fired next year when he goes below 8 wins? Did anyone tell him tanking doesn't yield a first round pick like the NFL.

LOL nice crootin' class, too. :turrible:

coogrfan

Holgs get fired next year when he goes below 8 wins? Did anyone tell him tanking doesn't yield a first round pick like the NFL.

LOL nice crootin' class, too. :turrible:

Not really that bad by non-P5 standards. Note also that we have several transfers who will be eligible next season, including a 5* OLB from Bama.

We'll be fine.

Craig7835

So the Razorbacks are interested in Major Applewhite for the offensive coordinator spot.....Bless Their Heart

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
pretty remarkable.

Paul Hackett was even able to land Carson Palmer, Troy Polamalu, Matt Grootegoed, etc..

Have to be pretty ignorant to think Pac-12 Network, kickoff times, etc. don't play a factor. 8-4 in a down year shouldn't bring this type of class. No matter what at SC.

It truly is amazing. Michael Pittman Jr., who looks like he'll be a first-day draft choice this upcoming draft, almost basically had to get his pops (Michael Pittman Sr., who played in the NASHNUL and knows a thing or two about what good coaching and player development looks like) to intervene and call out Helton and his staff for not playing Pittman.

So, the word is out that playing for Helton is a bad deal all around. Not only can he bot see talent unless it's staring him in the face (he started Max Browne over Sam Darnold, and started JT Daniels over Kedon Slovis) he plays favorites (continuing to start center Toa Lobendahn when it was clear that his inability to simply snap the ball actually cost us games) and just generally sucks at all things coaching. That's why we lost Bryce Young to Alabama. I think Jake Garcia might flip next year too, when USC stumbles to a 6-6 record.

Renegade

Charge on!
So the Razorbacks are interested in Major Applewhite for the offensive coordinator spot.....Bless Their Heart

I had heard Kendal Briles. I like my rumor a lot better from a football perspective. If they do hire Major, well LOL, it’ll undo whatever cautious optimism I had about Pittman.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Lol is that Jeff Garcia’s son or something?

I thought so at first, since he looks about as much like a "Garcia" as, well, Jeff Garcia does, but naw, they must be from the same branch of Scandinavian Garcias who changed their names from Gustaffsson or Fjordsson or something.

Craig7835

Penn State OC Ricky Rahne is the new Old Dominion coach. Penn State tight ends coach Tyler Bowen will serve as interim OC & offensive analyst & analytics coordinator Kirk Campbell has been named interim QB coach

Thepro_23

Lol Arkansas hired Kendal Briles

So desperate for mediocrity that they’ll just hire the scummiest people imaginable
Art and Kendall did some bad things but I more and more believe that there’s wayyyyy more to that story. The Baylor BoT refuses to release full reports but has released things on Art. I think that there was pressure from the BoT and high level administration on the PD and Title IX office to make those things go away. All of those records are unfortunately FOIA proof too.

Not saying that they’re innocent by any means, but I think more and more that it wasn’t a rogue coach but a rogue administration and program, coach included, acting in tandem.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Some OU fans had the nerve to call out LINCOLN during the game yesterday and asked if he's on the hot seat and should go, LOL. Yeah, let's fire the guy who's 36-6 in his first 3 years and half of those losses were in the CFP against more talented teams, all while he's finally getting OU CROOTIN back up to the levels it should be at after STOOOOOOPS mailed it in his last 5-6 years. Fuck OU fans.