• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Some OU fans had the nerve to call out LINCOLN during the game yesterday and asked if he's on the hot seat and should go, LOL. Yeah, let's fire the guy who's 36-6 in his first 3 years and half of those losses were in the CFP against more talented teams, all while he's finally getting OU CROOTIN back up to the levels it should be at after STOOOOOOPS mailed it in his last 5-6 years. Fuck OU fans.

lolwut

where?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Art and Kendall did some bad things but I more and more believe that there’s wayyyyy more to that story. The Baylor BoT refuses to release full reports but has released things on Art. I think that there was pressure from the BoT and high level administration on the PD and Title IX office to make those things go away. All of those records are unfortunately FOIA proof too.

Not saying that they’re innocent by any means, but I think more and more that it wasn’t a rogue coach but a rogue administration and program, coach included, acting in tandem.

Kenneth Starr had oversight over the whole thing. Of course he gave the green light.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Texas hires Mike Yurcich. Excellent move and I’ll be very interested in watching them next season. Sam is legit at QB and I think they’re easy favorites if he comes back.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LANE has been a piece of shit with his hires to be honest. He had Briles at FAU (and I think Art Briles was at practices), and now he has Briles' son-in-law and Durkin at Ole Piss.

Honestly, with the combination of him and Ole Piss, they're gonna have Art Briles, Mangino, Durkin, and the New Hitler guy on staff in like three years.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
LANE has been a piece of shit with his hires to be honest. He had Briles at FAU (and I think Art Briles was at practices), and now he has Briles' son-in-law and Durkin at Ole Piss.

Honestly, with the combination of him and Ole Piss, they're gonna have Art Briles, Mangino, Durkin, and the New Hitler guy on staff in like three years.

Imma be honest here - that Mark "Quintuple Bypass" Mangino continues to not only get hired but is still alive and over 450lbs is a real testament to both how amazing the human body is and how shitty college foozbawl is in 2020.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Imma be honest here - that Mark "Quintuple Bypass" Mangino continues to not only get hired but is still alive and over 450lbs is a real testament to both how amazing the human body is and how shitty college foozbawl is in 2020.

Imma be honest here- Mangino winning the Orange Bowl with KANSAS is the most impressive coaching performance of the 21st century.

18s0ny1yz2zojjpg.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Lol well he’s been unemployed for like five years

Craig7835

Where is he at now?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I guess Gundy was handicapping him also
I don;t know if handicapping him is the right word. Gundy's gonna want a guy to come in and run Gundy's scheme. At Rutgers, he probably gets more say so of what he wants to do, but the best OCs fit their gameplan to their personnel.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Lots of chatter Monken is coming back to OSU. Tylan Wallace has already announced he’s coming back and Hubbard very well may do the same.

Sauces!!!!!

Thepro_23

Miami paying him twice as much, prolly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Actually no. Miami paying him like 150k more. He made 500-550 at SMU and that’s on the lower end of estimates since we can’t get an actual number (private school).

He was going to have a lot of talent returning. Everyone thought he’d jump after Buechele graduated. But he wants to be a HC so I can see why he moved up now, though he probably could have gotten a G5 job after next year.

He also said no to Texas and Arkansas so just a weird fit.

Last edited:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Big East coaching news for the old school hermanos

Rutgers hires Princeton OC Andrew Aurich to be OL coach. Worked with Gleeson at PU and Schiano at Rutgers and Tampa Bay
Boston college hires oldtopia favorite Frank Cignetti as OC. They also hired Tem Lukabu as DC. Both FORMER Schiano Assistants!