• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Presented by The City (MTV 2 Marathon is on)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Browning is really shit

Brick

close enough
btw i guarantee canzano's story tomorrow is gonna be centered around some mundane, meaningless experience or conversation he had during the rain delay that he hamfists into some shitty narrative about how it perfectly encapsulated the events of the game.

First, though, lets talk about the action before the game. Because the bellman working the front doors at the Marriott Columbus University Area said a couple of hours before kickoff, " That man needs to let that s--t go ."

He was talking about Meyer, who released a statement 24 hours before the game, clarifying a multitude of his positions. The bellman also said Meyer huddled at the Marriott with his agent, Trace Armstrong, while the Board of Trustees investigation was ongoing. He also offered some free advice. The bellman said that if he were in charge of public relations at Ohio State or advising Meyer, he'd gag the goat and tell him, "Just stop talking, fool. The football will make it go away."

I rode the elevator to the press box with Oregon State athletic director Scott Barnes, his wife Jody and his son, Isaac. They were in a pleasant mood. None of them wore ball-black. I took that to be a good sign.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That auburn commercial only slightly less embarrassing than freekbass, power towel, or hot hot hot.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Detroit Lions scouts salivating over all these idiot undisciplined defensive lineman from Auburn.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God friended me is definitely based on a sitcom treatment James Co wrote.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My dad could have completed that pass. Just lay it in there. Browning showing off his arm strength for NASHNUL consideration instead.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This kicker blows harder than any Chip Kelly-era Oregon kicker or the guy that completely pissed away Boise’s undefeated season in Reno

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My dad could have completed that pass. Just lay it in there. Browning showing off his arm strength for NASHNUL consideration instead.

This describes every first down thus far

Wide open receivers underneath and he continually chucks to a guy 20 yards downfield who’s completely blanketed

Brick

James Franklin looks like a guy who has a half dozen fringe kinks but doesn't know what a VPN or incognito mode are
"James Franklin. His coaching peers know he is full of it."

"When [Franklin] got the Penn State job, I thought, 'Man, he's a good marketer.' He did a nice job with that. It'll be interesting without Saquon [Barkley]. He's underrated. He turns a lot of no[-gain] plays into 60-yard touchdowns."

653573f7890b56bc5d1b31da0277e06f.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mcsorley lmao. 3rf and 2 and he chucks it 80mph 20 yards down field.