• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I dislike France very much. This is not the sim I was hoping for.

If England wins tomorrow and defeats France I will be very happy. If Croatia wins tomorrow and defeats France I won't be as happy, but I will still take some solace from a French loss. I do not like this French team.

Deschamps is French institutional cockiness at it's most pronounced. Identity rubs off on the rest of them.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's frustrating that France are terrible to watch but clearly the most talented team at this tournament. Deschamps still hasn't put together an effective France team, but they're in two straight finals and are probably pretty big favorites to win the World Cup.

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona defender heads in only goal at a semifinal in the World Cup? Yeah, that sounds familiar...

a81d6c32bcd18d751f23f9ebeea75c4c.jpg

worst2first

I can't get too excited about Croatia, but I'd prefer them win it than France.

images

Ironically, some of my ancestors had the last name Louis so I'm fairly certain I have some French blood. I'm equally certain that I have far more English, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry. There are a lot of things I like about France but this French team is simply insufferable.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Remember when EA made Puyol as effective at headers as a 6'6" player? lawd that shit was annoying.

Brick

It's frustrating that France are terrible to watch but clearly the most talented team at this tournament. Deschamps still hasn't put together an effective France team, but they're in two straight finals and are probably pretty big favorites to win the World Cup.
Every Corch Is Bad

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
France still created the best 3 chances of the game, and would have won 3-0 if Giroud didn't suck and/or Courtois didn't have a great game. Maybe Belgium should have a game plan that doesn't boil down to trying to cross the ball for Lukaku or Fellani.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If they tried to cross to Fellaini instead of having him pin back Pavard, that may have worked!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
That fucking cunt Bilic is on the buildup on ITV. Hope Ian Wright shoves a chair in his head or something. In other news, I feel like I'm gonna be writing up the evening's events on the shit hi'self thread.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The commercial for Morrisons shows like 60 different people at work and they're all white lmao

Does UKIP have an ad agency?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
christ Stones is so goofy looking

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He did after he saw it but it was way too late.