• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2071 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The Lisbon Conquistadors got a superb performance from first baseman Nelson Eastick. Still, it wasn't enough to beat Dublin. The Distillers won the game, 8-7. In spite of the loss, Eastick was named the player of the game. He went 3 for 5 with a home run, a triple, and a double. He scored 2 runs and drove in 3. Dublin reliever Jamal Williams picked up the win, upping his record to 5-13. Luis Rivera absorbed the loss. Dublin's record now stands at 82-80, placing them 4th in the World League.

The Distillers got a big at-bat from third baseman Júlio Rodríguez. For the game, Rodríguez went 3-4 with a double and 2 singles. In the bottom of the eighth, with runners on 1st and 2nd, he stroked a run-scoring single. His 20th hit of the season gave Dublin a 8-7 lead.

"We maximized our offense today," said Dublin skipper Rad Pants. "That makes everyone's life easier."

AI starts utility infielder Julio Rodriguez over batting crown winner James Mills (9.3 WAR) in the last game, somehow Julio Rodriguez goes 3-4 and gets the game winning single to seal the playoff spot for Dublin.

Good season @kingssc, I'll try to represent the lamb well.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I gotta say, the wildcard race over the past several months was super fun. I'm not sure the last time I was in a race like that down to the last sim.

IMMERSION INCREASING

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Lo Rod out for the playoffs? Add another to the collection @Rutgers Mike

a4eb2138-ab63-406a-ab4b-e4afa41b9d88_1.6d31f11769a7ad7be3621faa57ece02d.jpeg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I already celebrated the season, regular season victor! Mount500! Good to have a winning team again so I can go out to eat. It was a long couple of months being a loser, I don't know how so many of you stand it!

29512502_10104440157999763_4684898379761252221_n.jpg

Wolfman21

should have a starting rotation with 3 guys under a 3 ERA. Now i'm gonna have 3 guys over a 4. Lets get this out of the way