• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We'll give it the old 2x the demand try. I didn't think he'd be impossible cuz his demand was only 1.8M at the time but I forgot to check his actual page

Lloyd Carr

Because Wooly is better at destroying a league than you and Cornhole were. He has ruined minor league development through stacking teams with 30 year olds and ruined IFA through unrealistic alternative year contracts.

IMMERSION GONE

I don't really care since no one else seems to care, Dublin is probably available soon.

You should git urself a Dwight Schrute.

It's very nice.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll make him want to sign with us after we rake in that sweet playoff money, but right now he's impossible yes

Soonerfan09

Correlation between team in a rebuilding/noncompetitive state and lack of immersion: HIGH
Likelihood lack of immersion will be blamed on @Wooly: VERY HIGH

Lloyd Carr

Murricans beat the Turrists?

cgi268y246gy.gif

Wooly

Because Wooly is better at destroying a league than you and Cornhole were. He has ruined minor league development through stacking teams wit2h 30 year olds and ruined IFA through unrealistic alternative year contracts.

IMMERSION GONE

I don't really care since no one else seems to care, Dublin is probably available soon.

Yes, the Halifax reign of terror that is 0-4 in the world series. Dublin has two rings in that same time span, as does UK, Kabul, and Miami in my own league. If anyone should quit it's me. Burn it down indeed.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We'll give it the old 2x the demand try. I didn't think he'd be impossible cuz his demand was only 1.8M at the time but I forgot to check his actual page
When you go to negotiate it will say he wants well over $X. Do that.

You are completely wrong, newblood. Rebuilding is the most immersive and best part of the game.

Also there is no neon green personality rating
:laughing: stop it

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Because Wooly is better at destroying a league than you and Cornhole were. He has ruined minor league development through stacking teams with 30 year olds and ruined IFA through unrealistic alternative year contracts.

IMMERSION GONE

I thought the thing about 30-year olds was bullshit until you look at how many random low IFA guys have hit for that team. It's just not possible.

How the hell did I win? Sorry @Soonerfan09

Wooly

I thought the thing about 30-year olds was bullshit until you look at how many random low IFA guys have hit for that team. It's just not possible.

Maybe it's still not though. I have never had a bunch of 30 year olds in my A ball squad, and obviously you can't in INT, and my prospects are usually on their way before AA ball. I did make sure I had lots of leaders and captains at all levels though.

Wolfman21

Maybe it's still not though. I have never had a bunch of 30 year olds in my A ball squad, and obviously you can't in INT, and my prospects are usually on their way before AA ball. I did make sure I had lots of leaders and captains at all levels though.

Of course theyre on their way when you surround them with 30 year olds in A ball

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Why do you act like everyone else is clueless and stupid? I've defended you a bunch of times but now you're just insulting the leagues intelligence.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

When @Karl Hungus complained we all ignored it as another flavor of his paranoia. When I complained it was "Tony is a shitlord crybaby". Now that the entire league is complaining everyone wants to COSIGN.

@Yankee151 and @Lloyd Carr defense first. #beat_FAX.

TonyGin&Juice

I just wasn't paying attention until I started rebuilding.

Karl and I only beat that dead horse for multiple seasons. My #fair_and_balanced league is still looking for GMs. Zero fuckstickery allowed. No team scouts neither. Or humor. Or jokes. Or Ploegs. But there are seven teams open if anyone wants to join!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
of the 17-18 year olds i put in the WBL all are fine. fuck errone who thinks playing a team of 30 year olds in the minors messes with their development. This anecdotal evidence proves ur dum

NML

of the 17-18 year olds i put in the WBL all are fine. fuck errone who thinks playing a team of 30 year olds in the minors messes with their development. This anecdotal evidence proves ur dum

The only people I know that you did it with are ur starting pitchers, and they are still getting rocked. None of them are fully developed and a handful loss some potential.

Granted they are still young and losing potential happens all the time, but I'm not sure how they prove anything, and it even seems to support our point.

NML

Even so, I'm slow to make any judgements based on winning/losing off of anecdotal evidence.

But morale effecting development isn't really debatable, it's in the manual. And the connection between winning and morale is obvious.

TonyGin&Juice

Let's all confuse "AAAA guys in A hurt other teams development" with the reality that is "AAAA guys in A help develop fringe guys into WBL level players".

NML

And OU's point and test also comes from the initial argument a couple seasons ago that Wooly having old players in the minors hurt our players development. I still think losing hurts development but I'm willing to concede that it's difficult to prove.

What people are seeing now is that the winning was significantly improving the development of Wooly's players.

Two sides of the same coin but they are different points

Wooly

And OU's point and test also comes from the initial argument a couple seasons ago that Wooly having old players in the minors hurt our players development. I still think losing hurts development but I'm willing to concede that it's difficult to prove.

What people are seeing now is that the winning was significantly improving the development of Wooly's players.

Two sides of the same coin but they are different points

Well, starting this offseason I won't have any players over 23 in my A ball squad, or over 27 in AA. Let's see how my next wave of prospects does. We'll add a little more data, for science.

NML

Well, starting this offseason I won't have any players over 23 in my A ball squad, or over 27 in AA. Let's see how my next wave of prospects does. We'll add a little more data, for science.

WHAT CONCESSIONS! MUCH WOW

The average age of an A player is 21.2. Average age of a AA player is 23.8.

TonyGin&Juice

The good news is now that everyone is convinced Wooly has cheated I'm letting JAR call the shots in MIA. We'll have to communicate through FB messenger and an Alabama to Yiddish translator since @kella and @Irishman haven't freed him from Heman Land but I'm bring him on as co-GM to see what he can do. He's already told me to pick up where @bruin @bruin228 left off by drafting nothing but ESS EEE SEE speed guys and the ghost of Steve Avery.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The only people I know that you did it with are ur starting pitchers, and they are still getting rocked. None of them are fully developed and a handful loss some potential.

Granted they are still young and losing potential happens all the time, but I'm not sure how they prove anything, and it even seems to support our point.
thats the same story that id have if they were in the minors. hell for none to have completely tanked ratings is actually a better result than most my normal prospects for their dev process

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If your minor league team has a winning record everyone gets their ratings dropped to 40.