• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2067 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The team that won 121 games needs to make changes vs. the team that had a -58 run difference?

SHOOK

I only needed to make changes so I have a starter rested for game six. How a team with nothing but FIVE STARZ STUDZ with TWO guys that put up 10+ WAR can't mop the floor with a team with next to zero offense is beyond me but here we are.

MOS 3 - LV 1
HEL 3 - CAI 1

MIA 2 - HAL 2
BUF 2 - KAB 2

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Unreal we made the playoffs. More insane we won two games and had them on the ropes for a third win. FAX can be beat Beefalo, you just gotta believe.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Miami and Buffalo vs Fax Machine? Lol, is Dublin going to get a spot start in the World Serious to ensure they win?

Oh btw, the league is completely wrecked, don't even bother summing next year

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We will probably get swept because Fax Machine is on another level, but we do have the arms to keep up with them. Invalid, Morin, and the reanimated ghost of Two Shoes can match up well, so at least the games have a chance of being close.

TonyGin&Juice

Miami and Buffalo vs Fax Machine? Lol, is Dublin going to get a spot start in the World Serious to ensure they win?

Oh btw, the league is completely wrecked, don't even bother summing next year

A team with zero offense took FAX to six games and almost to seven.