• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
:thinking:
6d70844bcbe02736253744e5b4dd0d09.jpg

@DeadMan's worst nightmare

CJ_24

My point was not that you should not be watching footbaw. My point was that there has to be some better footbaw to watch than maryland-tejas.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Missouri may score 100 and barely win

What the fuck happened to their defense over the last few years? Makes no sense considering their corch is their old DC

CJ_24

Aren't you watching Bethune-Cookman play some program that hasn't been relevant for nearly two decades?

Yes, because I like Miami. I want to watch Miami play. I would not expect others to watch that game. Meanwhile, it seems that the majority of you are neither fans of Maryland or Texas, nor are you interested in Maryland or Texas, yet you are watching that game. I feel like there has to be more interesting footbaw out there than those two shit teams.

Soonerfan09

Yes, because I like Miami. I want to watch Miami play. I would not expect others to watch that game. Meanwhile, it seems that the majority of you are neither fans of Maryland or Texas, nor are you interested in Maryland or Texas, yet you are watching that game. I feel like there has to be more interesting footbaw out there than those two shit teams.
It's 37-34 in the 4th quarter and a match up of two P5 schools. Which game is better right now? Everyone likes to see Texas fail anyway.

CJ_24

It's 37-34 in the 4th quarter and a match up of two P5 schools. Which game is better right now? Everyone likes to see Texas fail anyway.

But it's Maryland. Why would you subject yourself to 4 quarters of Maryland footbaw unless you absolutely had to?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I refuse to watch FBS vs. FCS games unless it's a live look in to an FBS team losing, even if it's one of my favorite teams

Soonerfan09

How many times have you cracked up at Rob Riggle in the new Dos Equis commercials today?

Haven't seen any yet. Last time I saw Riggle was some celebrity roast and he was turrible. He's funny on Modern Family and Step Brothers, but that's the extent of my Riggle watching.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Am I watching a shootout against Muschamp? Christ.

Jaylen Samuels is sick doe.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
College football is really back now! It's been 20 minutes since Michigan-Florida was supposed to kick off, and they've played less than 3 minutes of game time. Gotta love it!