• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

Braves were plunked 7 times in 2 games and a couple innings with no retaliation. They hit one Blue Jay last night and the blue jays emptied their bench.

I don't blame Bautista for bat flipping when he had a good night. Prolly his first decent night of the season to finally push him over the Mendoza line. That's worth a bat flip

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Fuck you POS blue jays. Youve hit Bout 10 batters in this 3 game series and then u hit freeman and hurt him. Die in a fire

H3Vh9Te.jpg

Wolfman21

preliminary reports have Freeman out atleast 2 weeks....will be 3 months if scan reveals a break. Hitting 6 braves in 2 games wasn't enough for those fuck stick Blue Jays...they had to hit the hottest hitter in the game to cap it off. fuck that group of underachieving pieces of shit

Wolfman21

idiots in the entire world. Doesn't change that the blue jays suck and the entire organization should be burned to the ground

Wolfman21

lol.

In all seriousness though, sucks that freeman got hurt. Seems crazy that a team could hit another team 7 times in 20 innings and then get incensed when one of their players gets hit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Teheran will probably hit Stroman and get knocked out by a sprinting kevin pillar tonight

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
And that team just broke the hand of the only decent thing in that entire organization and they just took it like 'yeah thats okay'.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
BTW how are the Rockies good? I thought they sucked. Guess I'll hop on the bandwagon

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Rockies are the real deal offense wise. Their pitching is still as awful as ever, so they should regress a bit

Reactions: Wuf

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I don't even think it was a sucker punch, but he gets props for just landing a punch I guess?
It was unexpected, but not a sucker punch. It also didn't knock him out or even down. I also thought it was more interesting Beltre ran over and pulled Bautista away and not Odor.

Thy could have just held him down and jacked him off..that seems to be the Rangers thing these days.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The Rockies are the real deal offense wise. Their pitching is still as awful as ever, so they should regress a bit

Actually the exact opposite, which means it might actually be a good Rockies team? The only Rockies teams to make the playoff all had good pitching, accounting for park effects.

Although they have 3 rookie starting pitchers pitching lights out right now, which will definitely not last. If Anderson can figure it out a little bit at Coors, and if Gray comes back and plays well, they could be okay when the rookies regress. Chatwood is a mess at Coors, but that's pretty normal for him.

The offense is average if you take park effects into account. Which is normal with the Rockies. Arenado is the only real all-star offensive player on the team, although Blackmon might be getting close. The biggest difference from last year is the bullpen has 2 good set up men, and Holland is a great closer.

Too soon to tell, really. So much of the success is due to Freeland and Senzatela, and I'm not sure either of them can keep it up.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The Rockies feel like the Astros 2 years ago. A good up and coming club are outplaying their talent early. I think they'll fall eventually but if they can keep it up now maybe they can coast to a WC spot.