• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Mahomes has a solid arm but only put up huge numbers because Texas Tech threw the ball every play and their defense was so bad that he was on the field all game. Plus Air Raid QBs always work out in the NFL. Gr8 pick.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
McCaffery a top 10 pick?

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif
A white Reggie Bush. More like:

Wolfman21

I have no faith in Mike Shula to utilize McCaffrey correctly, but maybe that'll get him fired.

the talk all week with mccaffrey on charlotte sports talk has been, "Yeah, he could be a good addition...but Shula will never utilize him correctly."

If thats true, then fire the fucking coordinator...how can you be an NFL coordinator and not utilize your weapons? lol

Wolfman21

so whats up with johnathan allen? Tweener? Dude was listed as the 2nd-3rd best player in the draft by almost everyone and here we sit at pick 12 and hes still on the board...

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Well he wants Cam to be a pocket passing statue so I think he might just be a douche

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
the talk all week with mccaffrey on charlotte sports talk has been, "Yeah, he could be a good addition...but Shula will never utilize him correctly."

If thats true, then fire the fucking coordinator...how can you be an NFL coordinator and not utilize your weapons? lol

Sounds like 90% of NFL coordinators

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I think Houston got the best QB but is that line gonna stop him from getting kilt?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can't believe Ma'lik Hooker has been on the board this long. Only reason I'm sticking around this thread is to see bmack's reaction to him

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
agreed. They've sucked ass, for the most part, when drafting

Because I'm a masochist I used to listen to the DC sports talking heads when I was stuck in traffic praying for death. One of the better breathing Snyder testicle riders pointed out how little talent they had after five plus years of drafts. Remember those WRs that never made it to a Sunday game?