• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

NML

I always root for Fowler. I have no idea if he's a decent dude or not, I just remember watching him at the 2010 (I think) Ryder Cup when he was like 20, down four with four to play and halved the point. Been a fan since

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I don't think Garcia can win. He's mentally fucked. He'll probably need par on 18 to win and hit the pin on his 2nd, it spins back 80 yards and he bogeys. I'm going to say Hoffman wins somehow.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
God help me, but I think Sergio gets it done, even though he's like the Oregon Ducks of golfers

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are these idiots really going to let an anonymous British dude win? Fuck

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Sergio right now

_47654521_buemi.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
"People saying sergios ball moved again after drop"

Pga has gotta do away with this bullshit. Losers sitting at home with 65 inch tvs rewinding and using slo mo trying to catch a rule infraction and report it. Sickening

It's not like there isn't a rules official with every fucking group whose job is to watch this shit.

Wolfman21

Lmao, jim nance...fuck sake. Were two putts from going to another hole and youre talking about rose stopping on the fairway to give sergio the stage....

Wolfman21

Nance is throwing shade! Lol. Talkin bout the ppl saying sergio would never win a major...

"Guess what, youre wrong again."

bruin

Could have picked like 100 dudes to win this over Sergio and I can name like 12 golfers.

Fucking faggots at the bar so happy for Sergio. They must love to eat their faggots ass.