• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Season Thread

NML

SIM BABBY SIM.

Just win HELs.

leacheffu.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Congrats @NML. I'd say good series, but it seemed to lack suspense. Maybe all those 7 games series got my hopes up for something more dramatic.

Happy you got one after some tough luck. #window

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
SAD that he can't hold a position in the organization. I'll just pretend he's president of concession staff

NML

There is always a lag. Next year, if you stay good.
All of that is from the post season, this isn't OOTP15

I figure I'll get that email after tomorrow night's sim about my owner upping the budget.

Although he only set the standard of a "winning season" next year so maybe he's just expecting us to suck again.

May not be wrong if Alvardo won't sign an extension.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I figure I'll get that email after tomorrow night's sim about my owner upping the budget.

Although he only set the standard of a "winning season" next year so maybe he's just expecting us to suck again.

May not be wrong if Alvardo won't sign an extension.

It's only based on regular season revenue, and the budgets have already changed. I made significantly less this year so I dropped 10M+

Wooly

@Karl Hungus yes

So what do you guys want to do? Break until Monday? Jump right into the offseason tomorrow?
When does the next scouting update happen? Is it during Jan? I don't remember how many Sims from here to that event, but if it's feasible I would vote to get to that next scouting update.

I say that because if I have down time visiting family it gives me something to do rather than talk to people who happily voted for Trump. I will tell my wife I can either look at baseball stats or punch out her mom Mixon style, she can choose.