• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week presented by Mobb Deep

Skeeter

Uber felon
They just beat #8 by 31. Must mean that #8 is a fraud! If only they could beat powerhouses like 6-6 Northwestern by 4 and 3-9 Michigan State by 1.
All of pac is fraudulent. not sure attacking ohio states schedule is your best argument this season.

Colorado is the win to hang your hat on? they've lost every significant game they've played. their best game was a close loss to usc?

Keep fucking that chicken because Washington about to be exposed when they either make the playoffs or get smoked in the rose bowl against the 3rd or 4th best b1g team.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Skeeter sure posting a lot for a guy whose team has the week off because they didn't win their division and has to sit home watching everyone around them pads their resumes.

Shook

My team is in at number 2. nothing left but to scout the "competition"

Skeeter

Uber felon
Pavel doesn't have that kind of dedication.

Actually pulling for whisky, because nothing good should ever happen to psu. 2 b1g teams in is the dream so I can watch every other conferences head asplode.

Side bonus. 2 b1g teams in and neither are Michigan.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
All of pac is fraudulent. not sure attacking ohio states schedule is your best argument this season.

Colorado is the win to hang your hat on? they've lost every significant game they've played. their best game was a close loss to usc?

Keep fucking that chicken because Washington about to be exposed when they either make the playoffs or get smoked in the rose bowl against the 3rd or 4th best b1g team.

bunk-the-wire.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
Watching gameday. I just dont get the discussion about a 2 loss michigan getting in over a 2 loss B1G champion and a 1 loss Washington team. Michigan looked like shit in November. Loss to Iowa, struggled against Indiana, and lost to tOSU. This is the number 4 team in the country? This would be a ~10 BCS team.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Maybe missed it or am biased, but it wasn't helmet to helmet. Obvi WR is defenseless, but... is that really a flag worthy play? if Westbrook gets up immediately I doubt anyone perceives it as dirty :oklahoma:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Maybe missed it or am biased, but it wasn't helmet to helmet. Obvi WR is defenseless, but... is that really a flag worthy play? if Westbrook gets up immediately I doubt anyone perceives it as dirty :oklahoma:

I didn't see it, but since it was OSU I assume it was a dirty hit.:trollface:

Soonerfan09

Richards (?) did lead with the crown of his helmet, but it was a good hit and I'm glad targeting wasn't called.

Last edited:

colb

Waiting for a pass over the middle where Flowers or Stern just lays him out.
colb, Today at 12:16 PM

Posted that on another forum after Westbrook kept jawing at the OSU secondary. I didn't mean to get Westbrook knocked out of the game. My bad.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I love Perine, easily my favorite Sooner from the past few years. He seems like he genuinely enjoys being at the university, not just in the football program, and always looks to be having fun.

Eric Striker and Sterling Shepard tied for #2.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
They are bottling up this offense only to give up random big plays

If they just quit blowing pxverages or giving up contain on Mayfield this game is in control easily