• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week presented by Mobb Deep

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
RALPHIE-1440x977.jpg

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
#7 for Ohio is luck MAC officials aren't enforcing targeting in favor of #MACtion, otherwise he gone. #inconsistency

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Skeeter is going full retard. UDub is legit. Unfortunately, this probably means fuckshit committee will let SC back into the Rose Bowl.

Bdub

Love to be Colorado. Don't play in the conference championship you make the rose bowl. Play in championship and lose you get jumped by fucking USC.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think Washington could certainly beat Clemson but no way they are going to beat bama

They have an okay shot if they play out of their minds and Bama plays poorly. It's so simple!

I hope anOSU gets dropped to 4 to play Bama and Klimpy's and UDub play. Would be better matchups.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Guess we will see if u dub is legit or not. Im not sold yet. looked like Colorado remembered they were Colorado and picked to finish last to me to me.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
If Alabama was owned by a consortium of Saudi princes, South American playboys and Qataris drenched with petrodollars, it would be called Al-Abama. Their nickname would be Al-Fayla, The Elephants, as well as, of course, Qurmazi Al-Madd, which means, the Crimson Tide.