• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SEC Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Who was the kid less let the team vote if he should come back or Not? To me thats a black eye to me.

Miles is still the HC and ultimately made the decision to keep bringing him back.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Copied off a bammer board about the gun charge.

Cunni035
To me he won't be suspended prob run his butt off. If it wasn't stolen it's not a big deal to me.

Which one of you is cunni035?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Lamar Jackson is so fun to watch. Too bad he won't get drafted to play qb in the NFL though.

Lsu looked like a completely different team. Fournette sits, and they still end up with almost 500 yds rushing. I would still like to see them open up the passing more. Dupree might not be Odell Jr, but he is a really good receiver that can change the game.

Brick

have yall seen the fluff pieces on petrino? win a couple games and you're a CHANGED MAN. briles would get the same treatment at lsu, and every stupid person (most footbaw fans) would buy it.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The SEC will make them play the game. They'll just have to pay off South Alabama and Presbyterian on Nov 19 and play it then.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
LSU ain't the boss of the conference doe. If it comes down to that game determining who goes to Atlanta, they gon play it.

What if Tennessee is 6-2 and Florida is 6-1? Do they just tell Florida tough titties, you didn't play your full schedule?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Then Florida wins the SEC East based on win percentage and Butch Jones dies from popping multiple blood vessels in his face.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You wish, my Gator friend

1. Each Conference team shall play eight Conference games each year. The schedule will consist of a 6-1-1 format,whereby each institution will play all six of its division opponents, one permanent opponent and one rotating opponent from the other division each year. The permanent non-division opponents will be as follows:
  • Alabama v. Tennessee
  • Arkansas v. Missouri
  • Auburn v. Georgia
  • LSU v. Florida
  • Ole Miss v. Vanderbilt
  • Mississippi State v. Kentucky
  • Texas A&M v. South Carolina
The remaining six non-divisional opponents will be played on a rotating basis. The sites, dates, and rotation of the eight-game schedule shall be set by administrative action of the Conference. *Any conflicts that result in this schedule that cannot be resolved by the institutions involved will be submitted to the SEC Presidents and Chancellors for final resolution.*

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
LSU would throw an absolute shitfit if they tried to kick their home game. Not only with the money of a home game and having to pay off the incoming school, but that would also put LSU with 3 SEC road games in a 12 day span.

They arent going to allow that the same way Florida didnt allow the SEC to try to move the game out of Gainesville.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
They could play the fucking game. Move it to 8pm. The last bands are just now passing through Gainesville.

Seems to be premature cancellation.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wait until Corch O sees this
hKsnsGv.jpg

Lightningwar

Administrator
Think Florida would learn. Don't taunt more talented teams. Remember when a former UF player supposedly banged the former Mrs Fisher? Yeah, how did that work out last November?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Thats cute that people think the driving force FSU beating Florida was the coach's wife being porked by some former athlete and not the fact Florida wasnt very good and Treon Harris is awful at football.

bruin

Best part of the Bama-A&M telecast was when Verne told Danielson "what are they going to do..fire me?" when he said "the worlds largest outdoor cocktail party."