• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread presented by Ken Bone

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Apparently klimpson rush the field every home game? This actually makes it more stupid.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Does Western Michigan or Boise get the G5 New Year's Day spot over Houston if they run the table?

Wolfman21

Apparently klimpson rush the field every home game? This actually makes it more stupid.

They actually do. All fans are allowed on the field for a certain amount of time. Alot of times its a great scene. Kids out there tossing balls around with their dads and such. I'll give clemson credit, they create a great atmosphere around their program. One reason why beating them today would have been huge for ours. However, NC State just can't handle good fate in anything

JAR201166

They actually do. All fans are allowed on the field for a certain amount of time. Alot of times its a great scene. Kids out there tossing balls around with their dads and such. I'll give clemson credit, they create a great atmosphere around their program. One reason why beating them today would have been huge for ours. However, NC State just can't handle good fate in anything
But they can win in a storm

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's 4th and 5 and what does Syracuse do?

ERIC DUNGEY PASS COMPLETE TO STEVE ISHMAEL FOR 31 YDS TO THE VTECH 2 FOR A 1ST DOWN

I'm glad I have no faith in these assholes to do anything other than smoke dick off the freeway and end up in the Hooters Blowjobs and Barbecue Bowl in some shithole like Birmingham.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
NYE Flight booked to Birmingham

In other news
G8R kicker Eddy Pineiro got the crowd chanting his name and went 1/2 so far. Missed like a 35 yarder and hit a 53
Ain't got nothing on the aguayo royal blood kicking dynasty iah

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Mizzou has like 6 or 7 punts

We just keep making them go 3 and out. We are playing our big Randy Moss freshman wr Cleveland finally. Del Rio has been taking more shots than normal, probably because Cleveland is ready to Moss fools.

fsuprime

Lol funny watching such bad qb play and the kid that is redshirt ing for uf is horrible too.

Glad the last of the muschamp defense kids all declare early this year or graduate.

fsuprime

Canes losing big.

No one scared of throwing at wilson, tease tabor is top 10 pick for ur madden league.

But it's not like uf is gonna crootin terrible or something:)

fsuprime

Lol.

My buddy was pregaming at salty dog all morning getting hyped for the big showdown vs mizzou, glad he is having fun!

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

"Hurts so Good. Come on baby, Jalen Hurts so Good...
Roll Tide Roll, gotta roll like you'll should cause Jalen Hurts So Good!"