• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread presented by Ken Bone

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
161010014201-clinton-trump-debate-st-louis-ken-bone-sot-00000411-large-169.jpg

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
ho-hum, Nebraska move into the top 10 despite not beating anyone particularly good. Only decent win is Oregon and that looks worse and worse as the season moves on. Should be able to take care of bidness against Indiana but that game is scary on paper. After that, Purdue comes to town looking for a win streak. Assuming they win those, Probably have hit the high water mark. Won't get too much higher until @Wisconsin @ Ohio State back to back at the end of the month. Win those both and things they are top 5. Don't see that happening ftr....more than capable of beating Wisconsin and I think they can give Bucky a run but I don't forsee them winning both. Wisky is the more likely obviously but their offense against our run d is scary

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think ASU is on their 4th string QB this week, so CU should win, but given how shitty they played last week, who knows.

Bdub

Utah and Oregon State going to be playing smack in the middle of the the biggest storm to hit Oregon in 40 years. Should be a blast to watch.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Hudspeth was a big up and comer not long ago, seems like it's been a pretty abrupt fall from grace.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
when did App state join the FBS?

Im late af

When they decided that going to another Mobile Who Gives A Fuck Bowl after going 9-3 and winning the Sun Belt was more important than winning another FCS Championship and beating Michigan along the way. :thumbsup:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dan mullen just challenged a 1yd spot difference. On 1st down in the first quarter.

Coaches are fucking morons

Bdub

Dan mullen just challenged a 1yd spot difference. On 1st down in the first quarter.

Coaches are fucking morons
Challenge made sense to me. They had it on the 1 yard line. Challenge and now they have it on the 2 yard line and have to go twice as far.