• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread presented by Ken Bone

Skeeter

Uber felon
Defense realized that tackling is better than not tackling. Now if the offense would decide scoring is better than not scoring were in good shape.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Epitome of Arkansas fandom is booing for a flag when their player initiated contact out of bounds

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Why does the Arkansas defense look like they were running a play to make the special needs kid feel good as he scores a touchdown where everyone "almost" tackles him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Because you are fat and want to get fatter.

hi-res-3becb713972007bcfabf22e1390a0ad1_crop_north.jpg

Wooly

The ball did touch the ground, but I don't think it was enough to say it affected, and therefore negated, the catch. I don't think you can overturn that INT call. That is pretty surprising.

Skeeter

Uber felon
The ball did touch the ground, but I don't think it was enough to say it affected, and therefore negated, the catch. I don't think you can overturn that INT call. That is pretty surprising.
Looked like it bounced off his arm to me.

Wooly

Looked like it bounced off his arm to me.

Not trying to be a homer at all, even though I am pulling for Whisky in this one, but I think it clearly touches the ground. However, I don't think that changed it being a catch. I think you call that a catch, even if it slightly touched the ground as he was bringing it in. I didn't see the ball "bounce" at all.

Wooly

Bucks don't even try with 43 seconds and 2 timeouts. What's the opposite of balls out. Balls in?
Kind of surprised he didn't go deep a few times. OSU has the advantage with their WR. You might get a catch or a call, and all you need is a shot at a FG. This is especially true when on the road and looking at OT.

On the other hand, it's a risk to get a pick and give Wisc a short field to attempt a FG. A deep INT could easily be returned for a lot of yards.