• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054 Draft

Wolfman21

Wolfman creaming his pants over a 45 contact not even close to a corner outfielder

my scout likes him a good bit more. Has him at 50/45/60 defense ratings with 50/50/55/50/55 bat ratings. For a 17 year old in almost the 5th round, i'll take it. Also lets me test to see if my scout is ever right about believing someone is better than OSA

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is last dude I listened to my scout on in the 4th round of the 2053 draft... Scout had him at 50/55 in every bat category and even better in the field

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_4669.html

In 2053 he hit 0.533 OPS in A ball and I said "well, he's only 18... maybe he just needs to hit puberty!"
In 2054 he hit 0.479 OPS in A ball and I said "woof"

OSA 4 LIFE. I now draft players my scout hates.

Schauwn

I'm really curious how Herber has a 70 defense rating at Pitcher. Can't wait to see him in game and see if he has any pitching skills and what ma'scout thinks. @Travis7401

Wolfman21

This is last dude I listened to my scout on in the 4th round of the 2053 draft... Scout had him at 50/55 in every bat category and even better in the field

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_4669.html

In 2053 he hit 0.533 OPS in A ball and I said "well, he's only 18... maybe he just needs to hit puberty!"
In 2054 he hit 0.479 OPS in A ball and I said "woof"

OSA 4 LIFE. I now draft players my scout hates.

chad childs is the only player i can think of that my old scout liked better than OSA that ended up meeting my old scouts expectations.

jdlikewhoa

raw

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
With the 84th pick of the 2054 amateur draft, the Dublin Distillers select Alonso Estrada from the Oklahoma University Wheat Kings.

Mostly because Estrada reminded me of a song. Pumpin the Jazzy Sensation with the Bambaataa. It makes the homie dance while he flips the Asada.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wolfsmug21

@TonyGin&Juice lost his mind when I broke down the Kasib trade on Gchat. I don't know how you can augment a core, even through trades, without first rounders for six years. Then again, I have been a noted draft enthusiast for years on this site so it's kinda critical to my strategy.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Your entire team is 31+ and you have no good prospects. We'll see how overrated they are over the next 3-5 seasons.
lol... he has 40 draft picks and has figured out the easiest way to continue to be good in the WBL....